• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Between Xenoforo and Mybb Forum Softwares? Advantanges/Disdvantages?

Jun 13, 2020
Hello Babiato Community,

I am stuck between Mybb and Xenoforo for a great forum project.

Someone recommended Mybb Forum software as very good but i have seen how Xenoforo has worked good with Babiato and other forums as well. Just here o find out whats could be the advantage of one to the other? Any recommendations and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Oka

Thank you for your feedback Babak, i just want to know why you'd say its the best, May stability? Customization? Features? I mean what makes it better?

I believe it's all upto your requirements actually (what functions you're willing to achieve) , then check accordingly . .

I had two choice between XenForo and IPS community , but xenforo appeared to be fulfilling what I want , so I selected xenforo .

@Babak allow me to start with you as you have used Xenoforo, may be you also know about Mybb. Please.

I have nearly 10 years of experience on MyBB. I have been attacked many times in my project when I used myBB. I was hacked. We were doing silly things for security even when using the default myBB. (Know old myBB developers) Different different things like hiding admin, hiding config.

Thank you very much.

I just saw a link that compare the two: https://www.forum-software.org/forum-comparator/mybb-vs-xenforo
This share is too old and has ended support for xenForo 1.x. So do you have any news about the product with the current version xenForo 2.1? https://xenforo.com/community/threads/welcome-to-xenforo-2-1-assorted-improvements.155901/
Also evaluate with this version.

You can contact me if you have a request for xenForo migration from myBB.

Emre Y.

Thank you so much Emre
I have nearly 10 years of experience on MyBB. I have been attacked many times in my project when I used myBB. I was hacked. We were doing silly things for security even when using the default myBB. (Know old myBB developers) Different different things like hiding admin, hiding config.

This share is too old and has ended support for xenForo 1.x. So do you have any news about the product with the current version xenForo 2.1? https://xenforo.com/community/threads/welcome-to-xenforo-2-1-assorted-improvements.155901/
Also evaluate with this version.

You can contact me if you have a request for xenForo migration from myBB.

Emre Y.

Reactions: Emre
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock