• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Between Nginx And openLightspeed servers which one is easy to use ?

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
Am using nginx sever but it's giving me an error. then I want to change it to a openlightspeed server, please tell me which one is easy to manage?

Screenshot (60).png

Basically it depends on what does "easy" mean for you.
I used to use apache but since 2014 I used nginx, so far never have any issue.
I read many reviews saying litespeed is really fast and can handle requests more than double compared to nginx.
If you want to change now, I think you can give litespeed a chance even it's fairly new to the market.

What error did you get btw?

Depends on your technical expertise.

I would suggest you go for OpenLiteSpeed.

• Love
Reactions: Auwal
Basically it depends on what does "easy" mean for you.
I used to use apache but since 2014 I used nginx, so far never have any issue.
I read many reviews saying litespeed is really fast and can handle requests more than double compared to nginx.
If you want to change now, I think you can give litespeed a chance even it's fairly new to the market.

What error did you get btw?
Wp rocket WordPress plugin its not working

Xenforo confirmation email its not working many error while installing

Am facing many errors regarding using Nginx server

Openlitespeed is easy to use compared to Nginx because it supports apache rewrites and full apache support. Apache is widely supported platform as thats the oldest web technology introduced. I would suggest you to go with openlitespeed for the speed , convenience and full apache compatibility.

Openlitespeed is easy to use compared to Nginx because it supports apache rewrites and full apache support. Apache is widely supported platform as thats the oldest web technology introduced. I would suggest you to go with openlitespeed for the speed , convenience and full apache compatibility.
Am using aapanel can I change Nginx to lightspeed without facing issues please?

i don't have much knowledge about aapanel, can you help me do it for me through TeamViewer pls?
i havnt installed/configured OpenLiteSpeed using aapanel. But if you dont need a panel, i would suggest you go for oneclick setup of OpenLiteSpeed.

Also you will need to change the configuration of your application.

You can go to Dashboard > app store > then search for openlitespeed and install it.

i havnt installed/configured OpenLiteSpeed using aapanel. But if you dont need a panel, i would suggest you go for oneclick setup of OpenLiteSpeed.

Also you will need to change the configuration of your application.

You can go to Dashboard > app store > then search for openlitespeed and install it.
How to configure the lightspeed please after installed?

Wp rocket WordPress plugin its not working

Xenforo confirmation email its not working many error while installing

Am facing many errors regarding using Nginx server

do you use server control panel? or setting up completely using command line?
my nginx works totally fine with wordpress + wprocket
you may need to recheck your nginx config

I personally don't trust that much in Litespeed. I don't know actually why, it's maybe I'm used to Apache and NGINX.
If you're a beginner, probably Apache might be the best way to start with a server. You can configure some options by .htaccess, which I think it's pretty easy to handle stuff.
If you have more knowledge or willing to put more time into learning, than you probably should go with NGINX.
Never faced problems with Apache or NGINX. Both of them have also a big community in case you need help.

Alternatively, you can use CyberPanel which supports OpenLiteSpeed. And if you're deploying WordPress websites, you can use the QUIC.cloud as your CDN. All three of those technologies works really well in my experience.

• Love
I personally don't trust that much in Litespeed. I don't know actually why, it's maybe I'm used to Apache and NGINX.
If you're a beginner, probably Apache might be the best way to start with a server. You can configure some options by .htaccess, which I think it's pretty easy to handle stuff.
If you have more knowledge or willing to put more time into learning, than you probably should go with NGINX.
Never faced problems with Apache or NGINX. Both of them have also a big community in case you need help.
WP Rocket is not working on my WordPress blog, if I install it will break my blog to blank.

Open a page of your website after activating wp rocket with ?nowprocket URL like :

example.com?nowprocket

If the problem resolves when bypassing WP Rocket then disable all options on the File Optimization tab & LazyLoad on the Media tab. If the problem resolves, you can turn the options back on one by one.

Reactions: Joselitio
Open a page of your website after activating wp rocket with ?nowprocket URL like :

example.com?nowprocket

If the problem resolves when bypassing WP Rocket then disable all options on the File Optimization tab & LazyLoad on the Media tab. If the problem resolves, you can turn the options back on one by one.
Yes, I totally agree with you.
I had it once with a site, which was built in Divi. Did some modifications in the options and it still runs fine :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock