• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4.1

No permission to download
Esempio: pagina dei contatti
1. Nome della pagina - <titolo> - Editor di WordPress.
2. Titolo della pagina - <H1> - Editor di Bebuilder.
sorry maybe I explained myself wrong, it must not take the title of the page I create in the pages section but it must take the title of the gravity view single entry page as in the first example 3.png

sorry maybe I explained myself wrong, it must not take the title of the page I create in the pages section but it must take the title of the gravity view single entry page as in the first example 3.png
The editor you use is not familiar to me.
Maybe the problem is in it?
Look at its settings.

Most likely, you created the page title <title>,
but there is no title <H1>.

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-23-12-11-350.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-23-12-11-350.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 3
  • screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-23-08-58-317.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2022-05-20-23-08-58-317.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 3
if you want in private I can give access as an administrator and so you can control live too

7.png 8.png 9.png

if you want in private I can give access as an administrator and so you can control live too

7.png 8.png 9.png
I'm texting with you using
Google translator.
Do you have a website in Italian or Spanish?
I would be happy to help you, but it will be very difficult.
I speak Russian.

Sto scrivendo con te usando
Google Traduttore.
Hai un sito web in italiano o spagnolo?
Sarei felice di aiutarti, ma sarà molto difficile.
Io parlo russo.

Google translator.
Do you have a website in Italian or Spanish?
I would be happy to help you, but it will be very difficult.
I speak Russian.
Google translator my site italiano 😥😥

Thanks. finally managed to make it work. have to install elementor to make the prebuilt layout working fine.
That's right, some new templates
only work in Elementor.
Old templates in WPBakery Page Builder.
When installing the template, there should be a warning - which editor is needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock