• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best theme for WordPress Blog Website

Nabeel

Babiato Lover
Jul 1, 2019
Malakwal
techssd.com
Hello everyone!

I hope all is well. I want to design a blog website so I need suggestions which theme should I use to make awesome website for web stories and blogs so that my website got AdSense approve as soon as possible as well speed should be fast for website. Suggestion well be highly appreciated

Thanks to all :)

Generatepress will be great.

• Love
Reactions: Nabeel
basically, I want theme which has built in demos so that I could just select from them and change the images and website is ready to go, I do not want to design it myself from scratch.

For blog, i'll go for simplicity Performance + Single Blog page features and designs. With these criteria, i think page builder is more important than just choosing a theme,
I'll go with Gutenberg or Classic WP editor + a good optimized theme like Astra, Generatepress,... + some plugins for sharing and other stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fgedil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock