• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Because I have NO INTEREST in the other scriptes, and I only see you being malicious in this thread.
About sales. Until today I have seen only one forum where Donia sells his nulled version for 20 euros. All other sites - it's a dump that sells flies, dog poop (whatever) and on them no one (sane) does not buy anything. Stop moaning about you being scammed. Just make your forum better, help fix the script and if you do it with kindness, in a month everyone will be coming for bella only on our babiato
I’ve already fixed it and you know this by the comments

A user commented not 1 hour ago saying I helped him with my fixed fixed nulled files a few months back and now he is here for an update

I was fixing it and paying devs to fix it and giving it away on here for free out of the goodness of my own heart for the last 3 years

Until I got pissed off with my version being sold so I put restrictions on it

Then the abuse come from YOU so now everyone get untouched files that’s solves all the problems don’t it

Oh it nice you admit you only come here for belloo and nothing else that just gives me even more reason not to help you

Do you know how silly that is , 1st not everyone knows about babiato , 2nd people always think a paid version is better then a nulled version , 3rd mods of this forum even run there own nulled premium site, 4, my version was being sold across loads of other site I gave people fair warning if it didn’t stop then I would put restrictions on the download it’s as simple as that

All I’ve asked users to do is help people around here and show you haven’t only come here for this script just like you have

You come on this forum months ago and you haven’t even commented on 1 other thread apart from complaining on this one, you are not here to help people and be a good forum member

Well guess what good luck 🙂
People I don´t get it, if they sell your version somewhere please send link so i can buy it, at the end everybody agress we want a fixed version and respect to those who worked hard with skills and provide it here for free but at the end it would be great if we have one legit fixed version without vulnerability

People I don´t get it, if they sell your version somewhere please send link so i can buy it, at the end everybody agress we want a fixed version and respect to those who worked hard with skills and provide it here for free but at the end it would be great if we have one legit fixed version without vulnerability
I forced people to stop selling it months ago by putting restrictions on the download , all users had to do was help other people out on here that not hard or asking much , but that wasn’t good enough , so now everyone gets untouched files , no I will not sell my version sorry

to ukgamer
If you don't know how, don't want, can't (call it what you want) help everyone (unconditionally), just don't stop others from doing it and don't tell them you're the nicest, you've just been wronged now and now the others of us are unworthy of your explanation.

I forced people to stop selling it months ago by putting restrictions on the download , all users had to do was help other people out on here that not hard or asking much , but that wasn’t good enough , so now everyone gets untouched files , no I will not sell my version sorry
dont want you to sell it i just need the fixed version if there is one around and if someone has uploaded it somewhere I would even pay for that would be great to have a fixed version just sayin

to ukgamer
If you don't know how to, don't want to, can't (call it whatever you want) help everyone (unconditionally), just don't stop others from doing it.
Why should I help you UNCONDITIONALLY

Who are you to me ? What have you done for me ? Or anyone on this forum to demand we help you UNCONDITIONALLY 😂

There are 100s of threads on this forum with the same restrictions you don’t get to come here and order people around and expect everything your own way , it’s just tough 😂

Reactions: Cryptonyte67
There are strong people who know how to help simply because they want to. There are weak people who impose conditions. People can choose among whom to be. I don't want anything from you. I'm just trying to make weak people talk less around me.

There are strong people who know how to help simply because they want to. There are weak people who impose conditions. People can choose among whom to be. I don't want anything from you. I'm just trying to make weak people talk less around me.
Strong people go and buy what they need weak people beg and abuse other and just take for themselves 😂

Go and pay a dev to fix it for you don’t just beg and complain 😂

Your not a strong person who knows how to help anyone are you 😂

You got a $800 script and plug-ins for free and that’s still not good enough for you

It’s about time your learned how to help yourself

Last edited:
Strong people go and buy what they need weak people beg and abuse other and just take for themselves 😂

Go and pay a dev to fix it for you don’t just beg and complain 😂

Your not a strong person who knows how to help anyone are you 😂

You got a $800 script and plug-ins for free and that’s still not good enough for you

It’s about time your learned how to help yourself
This whole thread makes no sense we don´t need you or this threat to downlaod belloo nulled or whatever but if someone like you post that you have a fixed version and tell anybody about it than please upload it or just walk off and dont act like godmode, it´s impressive that you have fixed those issues if its true but we dont have any prove and therefore please keep it for you and dont tell anybody in the future. Everybody can hire someone i did it aswell but the whole point is helping people here would be great we are one community and all of us are interested in that script

Reactions: Pepola
This whole thread makes no sense we don´t need you or this threat to downlaod belloo nulled or whatever but if someone like you post that you have a fixed version and tell anybody about it than please upload it or just walk off and dont act like godmode, it´s impressive that you have fixed those issues if its true but we dont have any prove and therefore please keep it for you and dont tell anybody in the future. Everybody can hire someone i did it aswell but the whole point is helping people here would be great we are one community and all of us are interested in that script

The proof is in the thread , there is no godmod going on I’m sick of the abuse , as you said I’ve helped you before

My files are all over this thread

If you don’t need me or this thread what are you doing here complaining ?

The whole point of this forum is for sharing scripts you can’t complain if they are nulled or not fixed you take what you are given simple

@Medw1311 @TassieNZ Tagging you here to see this thread and decide where to go.
Despite me telling the affronted parties to stop arguments they are going on and on about with this childish behaviour.

Honestly @Stern the guy just doesn't get it at all, i saw he wrote he saw that people are selling it and he came here to warn and then he had to put restrictions on the script, for that's a typical childish behavior. First i want clarify that no matter how big your restrictions are, there are people who meet up to this restrictions and will also sell them like the way you were trying to prevent it before. Secondly, you're not the owner of the script, you just nulled it and that's copyrighting which is punishable by law, its just like you going to steal from a bank and throwing the money on the streets and telling people not to pick the money that if they do you will kill them, well while you're turning to the other sides some people might be picking, and hell, you might allow some certain type of people to pick the money, some of them will take it to go do good, some of them will take it to go do bad...
So you're saying because of the bad ones the good ones shouldn't get it either?
That's really wicked and heartless of you. No body is begging you to help solve any problems here. All we are asking is leave people who want to help alone and stop putting yourself in people's conversation here. It really looks like you seeking too much attention, haven't you sat down to think about how much people dislike you on this thread, you're not the only one with this script.. i have the script too... And i am not selling it.
I have a dating website with over 2k active real users who use the website and i built an app for it too, only play store we are getting to 5k downloads and we are preparing to launch on app store, i didn't need the developer to create my apps and my app based on bello script is not web app, i it's freaking amazing! We resigned bello from the scratch, i only needed your assistance and some issues we were getting for premium plugins. I approached you decently and what did you do?
You posted our private conversation on a public thread, again seeking for attention.
Till today i am really concerned about the admins and moderators, because they are really not doing their jobs. They see you insulting people here calling people names like " twat " yet they do nothing! Absolutely nothing!
That really toxic for this community honestly.
So you know my platform is getting quite popular in my region and i only opened it this year, it's not properly profitable yet, but when it does, i will hire the best developers here to rebuild the angular base of the script to the latest angular version and make the script more sleek.
We would make our codes open source and i will not abuse anybody for using our companies codes. Besides i know how i started. If not for babiato and wouldn't have gotten to this stage.
All we are asking is leave this thread alone and let people do their thing, let people breath for christ sake. Have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: dipsondolphin
Basically all the bugs are contained in the mobile version (starting with the lack of quick login with Google). In fact skript has two separate engines (for mobile version and for PC) poorly coordinated with each other. The author sometimes forgets to transfer (add) changes from one part to the other.

I already wrote that the author has no skill to work with AngularJS. The whole comical thing is that Angular is not needed at all! Perhaps ten years ago (when the script was conceived) - it seemed to be a new and progressive technology. The author chose the wrong tactics.

Today wir have bootstrap, and you can use one template for any screen resolution (including phones) and make a responsive web design (RWD) site, completely eliminating errors from the mobile section of the authors script.

Last edited:
the guy just doesn't get it at all
You don't get it, do you? ukgamer making money here by installing his own version of the script. He doesn't need the competition. That's why he explains that all other versions (except his super-duper one) are terrible. And that's why he can't show everyone his miracle site, where I immediately poke him with all the same bugs of the mobile version. I'm willing to bet $500 on it (at the same time I'll help ukgamer compensate him for the cost of fixing the errors in the script).

Dude wins either way. Either he earns $500 and the title of "Your Majesty" or I'll never have to show up here again and explain to him that he's a zero. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepola and hyper
Honestly @Stern the guy just doesn't get it at all, i saw he wrote he saw that people are selling it and he came here to warn and then he had to put restrictions on the script, for that's a typical childish behavior. First i want clarify that no matter how big your restrictions are, there are people who meet up to this restrictions and will also sell them like the way you were trying to prevent it before. Secondly, you're not the owner of the script, you just nulled it and that's copyrighting which is punishable by law, its just like you going to steal from a bank and throwing the money on the streets and telling people not to pick the money that if they do you will kill them, well while you're turning to the other sides some people might be picking, and hell, you might allow some certain type of people to pick the money, some of them will take it to go do good, some of them will take it to go do bad...
So you're saying because of the bad ones the good ones shouldn't get it either?
That's really wicked and heartless of you. No body is begging you to help solve any problems here. All we are asking is leave people who want to help alone and stop putting yourself in people's conversation here. It really looks like you seeking too much attention, haven't you sat down to think about how much people dislike you on this thread, you're not the only one with this script.. i have the script too... And i am not selling it.
I have a dating website with over 2k active real users who use the website and i built an app for it too, only play store we are getting to 5k downloads and we are preparing to launch on app store, i didn't need the developer to create my apps and my app based on bello script is not web app, i it's freaking amazing! We resigned bello from the scratch, i only needed your assistance and some issues we were getting for premium plugins. I approached you decently and what did you do?
You posted our private conversation on a public thread, again seeking for attention.
Till today i am really concerned about the admins and moderators, because they are really not doing their jobs. They see you insulting people here calling people names like " twat " yet they do nothing! Absolutely nothing!
That really toxic for this community honestly.
So you know my platform is getting quite popular in my region and i only opened it this year, it's not properly profitable yet, but when it does, i will hire the best developers here to rebuild the angular base of the script to the latest angular version and make the script more sleek.
We would make our codes open source and i will not abuse anybody for using our companies codes. Besides i know how i started. If not for babiato and wouldn't have gotten to this stage.
All we are asking is leave this thread alone and let people do their thing, let people breath for christ sake. Have a good da
You don't get it, do you? ukgamer making money here by installing his own version of the script. He doesn't need the competition. That's why he explains that all other versions (except his super-duper one) are terrible. And that's why he can't show everyone his miracle site, where I immediately poke him with all the same bugs of the mobile version. I'm willing to bet $500 on it (at the same time I'll help ukgamer compensate him for the cost of fixing the errors in the script).

Dude wins either way. Either he earns $500 and the title of "Your Majesty" or I'll never have to show up here again and explain to him that he's a zero. :)
What the hell you talking about , what money do I make ? I don’t charge no one for nothing

Stop all your lies just cos I will not help you haha
@Medw1311 @TassieNZ Tagging you here to see this thread and decide where to go.
Despite me telling the affronted parties to stop arguments they are going on and on about with this childish behaviour.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Pleas just turn off the comments on this thread if your not going to delete these users who only come here for a fight when there ia no need

Reactions: xinhdiy
hey people, please use this forum for only sharing experience and we do not want to hear/see unnecessary words

can any one support me? it can not detect location and i can unable to register user due to no location detected

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock