• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Yes there is a introduction part in the rules 🙂
Are you talking about these rules? I reread them again, I don't see the point about how to introduce myself 🙄

No you can not use the connect from 4.2.7.7 with the updates as you will lose functions
Which functions exactly will be lost? Will the functions from version 4.2.7.7 disappear? Or will the functions from version 4.3.4 simply not work, since the code for them is not written in connect.php?

Last edited:
Are you talking about these rules? I reread them again, I don't see the point about how to introduce myself 🙄
Which functions exactly will be lost? Will the functions from version 4.2.7.7 disappear? Or will the functions from version 4.3.4 simply not work, since the code for them is not written in connect.php?

Well I don’t see the point in helping people who don’t follow the rules 🤣

Sorry I was answering you via pm so left the questions open for others to answer

Hello

@ukgamer Thanks of the PM

Please note that I have been babiato for a long while but lost my 👍 due to the crash.

Kindly reconsider me for the number of 👍

I really need this script.

🙏🤝

Reactions: Osarieme
Newbie guys, don't ask me (don't message for me) for plugins.
Look here. I posted Live stream plugin (2 times - Jan 16 and May 16) for you. Has anyone fixed the author bugs in the mobile version (like sending gifts) and posted the fixes here (for everyone)?
On February 6th, I posted a few (major) script errors. Who (besides palit) was interested in the correction?
How many of you (newbies) read UKgeimer's installation instructions?
First do something for everyone, and then ask.

Hi, sorry to bother yall.. I got this to install on a subdomain by following @ukgamer instructions but I only got it working on php 7.4... but then php7.4 crashes my other 2 domains.. I'm currently on php 8.0, there is no ioncube for php8.0.. is there a similar script, theme or plugin like this that works with php8.0..? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.. and thanks for the resource..

Hi, sorry to bother yall.. I got this to install on a subdomain by following @ukgamer instructions but I only got it working on php 7.4... but then php7.4 crashes my other 2 domains.. I'm currently on php 8.0, there is no ioncube for php8.0.. is there a similar script, theme or plugin like this that works with php8.0..? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.. and thanks for the resource..

What pannel are you using you should be able to setup the php version just for the 1 dominn only

Reactions: gdot
What pannel are you using you should be able to setup the php version just for the Godaddy/cpanel.. I was unaware that I can change php for 1 domain only.. I'm going to google how to do that now thanks, any links to instructions? Just incase what I google dont add up? And thanks again..

What pannel are you using you should be able to setup the php version just for the 1 dominn only

I’m sure cpanel using php selector
I tried that but it changes all 3 domains.. I'm dont seem to have multiPhP installed. Im not seeing it in the cpanel software section. I'm on godaddy $30 business hosting (launch web hosting plus) I think that's a managed VPS plan with cpanel.. I may not be able to do it with this plan.. but thanks for your help..
I'm still googling around.. i may need to contact godaddy customer service..switching the php for one domain will certainly fix my problem.. thanks, I learned something new today!

Reactions: ukgamer
I tried that but it changes all 3 domains.. I'm dont seem to have multiPhP installed. Im not seeing it in the cpanel software section. I'm on godaddy $30 business hosting (launch web hosting plus) I think that's a managed VPS plan with cpanel.. I may not be able to do it with this plan.. but thanks for your help..
I'm still googling around.. i may need to contact godaddy customer service..switching the php for one domain will certainly fix my problem.. thanks, I learned something new today!
No problem glad to help , Yes they will set it for you

Reactions: gdot
Hello, deadbeats! I figured out how not to make you vote for the files you want. When this post gets 100 likes, I will post the password for this archive.
p.s. If it doesn't, then you don't need the plugin.
Ты просто феерический доблоёб

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock