• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
i run it on localhost only now until i fix it total, also i will hire some freelancers to speed up the process and fully fix the system, so soon to publish my own network website.
Mostly i removed all stuff (download all required stuff from developer page that has links to it and now everything will be on local www folder images gifs everything is downloaded) . Tooltip messages also are fixed, some design problems too that are easy for me to make, but most critical is that i'm not good at php and security that's why will hire professional help to finish this. I hope here also has people that can support the project, but no luck with this until now.

i run it on localhost only ...
This is what I suspected. 90% of scripts that run locally cannot run on real sites. I think that the author of the Belloo script deliberately breaks some files (even in the licensed version and especially in updates) in order to use his "support" to control the operation of the script on real sites, and naturally, "null" are not supported by them and remain inoperable.
I have corresponded with many (15+) real site owners (I found their email in the source code :)) and no one of them not worked as expected. I have already listed some of the problems. Ukgаmer, who wrote here that the 110% script worked for him, did not go further than just turning on some options in the admin panel, but for example did not use payment tools to actually add credits. Maybe because of this, his test site was never available.
I helped three of them (owners of sites) install and configure their LICENSE versions, which also did not work until they, without receiving a response from the author for a long time (everyone complains about this), canceled the deal, getting the money back.
If someone show me here screens of the control panel, where there will be at least some statistics on money, I will be very surprised. I corresponded with one unfortunate person who received payment from users on PayPal, but after that he added credits to the corresponding user manually. Pizdets.
For ex. , one of the sites that I found (brides-from.com) can also send money to PayPal, but cannot process what is shown in the address bar in the picture, even with $ 1. In addition, the script can use the dollars only in its calculations. When you specify another currency (for example, euro) in the admin panel, the script does not understand what is happening and problems begin.
Here is such a chaotic description of the problems for those who want to earn a three or four of hundred for fix this script.
brides-from.com_1.jpg

Last edited:
i havent tested on hosting yet, i wanted first to test clear stuff , and lets see after freelancer finish fixing the system how it will be looking i will pay over 300$ for fixing lets see.
If you know some problems bug list if you have feel free to share with me so i can check too.

If you know some problems bug list if you have feel free to share with me so i can check too.
I found a huge (but disordered) list of various Belloo issues that buyers are complaining about. A freelancer I found demanded $ 2,790 for guaranteed bug fixes from attached buglist.

For me, this suggests that the script does not make sense to use at all and consider it for at least some use in the future (maybe after 100% alteration by the author, which, judging by the reviews, he never plans).

If I were the authors of the forum, I would close all the threads dedicated to this engine, marked "a scam project for deceiving users and extorting money from them."

I do not understand how this can be sold for several years on codecanyon (despite the terrible reviews and demands for a refund), perhaps it is a long-term scam and the "author" is the development of the platform.

Attachments

• buglist.txt
    3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
i think the developer is trying to destroy his script
many users are complaining of access to database and deleting files

I do not know. I do not notice attempts to external access the site (database). I deleted the install folder (and the ioncube subfolder) in the first place and put 000 chmod on files after this. My main problem is that I cannot automate payments.

The good ones :). But a script with a non-working payment systems makes no sense absolutely. It is unclear why sh**-belloo has 17 discussion pages. One is enough, where it is written that Belloo is absolutely not worthy of attention.

The good ones :). But a script with a non-working payment systems makes no sense absolutely. It is unclear why sh**-belloo has 17 discussion pages. One is enough, where it is written that Belloo is absolutely not worthy of attention.

Na you must be doing something wrong check the first pages all payment system have been checked as working

Don’t believe anyone on other sites about bugs the site only has a few

...I checked they all was working ... all payment system have been checked as working...
Oh lord, give me strength. NONE added credits automatically. Send - yes, add - no.
Show me. I'm ready to buy (for example) a couple of credits wiht PayPal on your website. Or you can for test on brides-from.com for $0.95 only and look carefully at the address bar.

Last edited:
How can I show you, that I am using your script precisely (4.2.7.2) on brides-from.com?

Attachments

• 15537081.jpg
    15537081.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaqib12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock