• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Repeat the install word for word , make sure php is right . Plus www.www.domain in the DB not just www.domain

Ive just done a fresh install and it’s fine
Well, i reseted entire host and now seems to be ok.

One more question. I made some updates that appears in Admin Panel , seems that i can make update to v4.2.7.3 and if i update to v4.2.7.4 i get Invalid License Domain, and there are just two more updates 4.2.7.4 & 4.2.7.5 :D

Can you tell me how i can resolve this thing with Invalid Domain license? Thanks

There's 2, what do i need to change, thanks.

Options +FollowSymLinks
Options -Indexes
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=$1
RewriteRule ^profile/([0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=profile&id=$1
RewriteRule ^@([A-Za-z0-9_.]+)/?$ index.php?page=profile&id=$1
RewriteRule ^@([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)?$ index.php?page=profile&id=$1&s=$2
RewriteRule ^administrator/editor/theme/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ administrator/editor/index.php?theme=$1&preset=$2
RewriteRule ^administrator/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=admin&p=$1
RewriteRule ^m_profile/([0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ mobile.php?page=profile&id=$1
RewriteRule ^chat/([0-9]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=chat&id=$1
RewriteRule ^search/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=logout
RewriteRule ^search/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/([A-Za-z0-9-]+)/?$ index.php?page=logout

and

order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from 127.0.0.1

Hi, I just received an update button in admin panel and I click on it to 4.2.7.4 and after that, it's says site suspended

INVALID DOMAIN / LICENSE

how to fix this . I will be greatly thankful

The Belloo Dating script is only the biggest SCAM ever.
The script have to many bugs.
- (Webversion) message dont show's + (Mobile Version shows message)
- Mobile Version have no Livestream button.
- Fakechat's show dont work!

its sh** of Coding!

• Wow
Reactions: NewFolder
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock