• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage

BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage v3.1.3

No permission to download
Can someone please tell me if it could set SFTP for external storage? I just see only FTP available for uploads. Thanks!

Hi, Does anyone have the full documentation?As the documentation on the website requires an envato account with the paid script.

Reactions: sbas and CSSWarrior

2021 April 12 - Version 2.2.5​

Enhancements​

• Added full supported for S3 presigned urls.

Bug Fixes​

• Fixed an issue where page refresh would be needed sometimes for deeply nested folders to appear after upload.
  • Fixed an issue where deeply nested folders would not be shared automatically with parent folder users after upload.
  • Access token in account settings page will no longer be changed when clicking "copy" button.
  • Add "localizations.view" permission to guests role by default.
  • Fixed a few issues on macos with uploading nested folders while chunked uploading is enabled.
  • Fixed an issue where folders might appear in currently open folder and not in the one they were uploaded to originally until page is refreshed.
  • Correct expiration date input format for shareable link.
  • Made some previously missing validation lines translatable.
@Babak
@TassieNZ

Last edited:
Babak updated BeDrive - File Sharing and Cloud Storage with a new update entry:

BeDrive v2.2.5

Download BeDrive v2.2.5 - File Sharing and Cloud Storage Nulled Free
2021 April 12 - v2.2.5 Thanks To @TassieNZ

Enhancements​

• Added full supported for S3 presigned urls.

Bug Fixes​

• Fixed an issue where page refresh would be needed sometimes for deeply nested folders to appear after upload.
  • Fixed an issue where deeply nested folders would not be shared automatically with parent folder users after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: huuthi95 and DumiB
Hi, Does anyone have the full documentation?As the documentation on the website requires an envato account with the paid script.

If you are just updating, i found the following in the discussion on Codecanyon-

'' The documentation says

1. Extract the .zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon.

2. Upload the contents of “bedrive/website” folder to your server.

3. Visit http://yoursite.com/secure/update url and click Update Now button. (make sure you are logged in as admin) ''

Hope that helps.

has anyone tested this on a vps or shared hosting?

i am getting an error after installation.

Code:
Could not find .htaccess file
See the article here for possible solutions.

I tried in many ways and without solution.

can someone help?

Code:

can someone help?
The script works fine, so it's most probably a problem with your hosting or installation process.
Could you please verify that you have enabled "Show hidden files and folders" on your pc? Otherwise you won't see the .htaccess files and you won't be able to upload it to your vps/shared hosting.

The script works fine, so it's most probably a problem with your hosting or installation process.
Could you please verify that you have enabled "Show hidden files and folders" on your pc? Otherwise you won't see the .htaccess files and you won't be able to upload it to your vps/shared hosting.
Maybe you didn't understand what I just said.

The Zip file is in my hosting. I unzipped everything there in perfect condition. I gave permissions on the folders so that everything works well.

The installation goes well, but
Then the installation when I access the website plot shows the error above.

I already tried to create a .htaccess file not accepted because it already has a file on the server.

When I see it in the file manager of my hosting. Everything is there without problems.

I tried to open the file to see the contents. Everything is in conformity just as I tested it on my local machine on my PC with Wampserver.

I tried to delete the file and create a new one. I copied it from the original script folder and pasted it, but still. the same error.

Hello! Does anyone know how I can leave other types of profile images by default? The ones that it brings via api are quite fact apart, I can't find the files to change them. Sorry I'm new to this

Hello! Does anyone know how I can leave other types of profile images by default? The ones that it brings via api are quite fact apart, I can't find the files to change them. Sorry I'm new to this
Help others so that others can help you too.

I have a problem of mine, I described the problem there. But only one person responded. So far without a solution.

And you have a problem that I have the solution. How do you think I will help you if you ignored my concern.

Your doubt is below mine, that means that before you post, you must have read it. But you don't want to help me and that's why I'm not going to help you either. Move on. Good luck.

I already managed to run my ...

I found out that BeDrive has problems working with an Nginx-based server. It needs a lot of engineering to make it work, things that the developer still needs to improve.

But, if you install on Apache. You will have no problem. Everything will work wonderfully.

Bearing in mind that nowadays Nginx is better than Apache. So we can conclude that this script still needs a lot more to become a good one.

Reactions: 666
Help others so that others can help you too.

I have a problem of mine, I described the problem there. But only one person responded. So far without a solution.

And you have a problem that I have the solution. How do you think I will help you if you ignored my concern.

Your doubt is below mine, that means that before you post, you must have read it. But you don't want to help me and that's why I'm not going to help you either. Move on. Good luck.

I already managed to run my ...
Don't you think that if I don't help you, it's because I don't have the solution? It doesn't make sense what you're saying

becuz php control everything
search google / how to edit php.ini
Login to Cpanal-PHP multi editor,Choice your bedrive domain,Editax post,max file size. Another way Cpanal,php editor, choice domain,Edit whatever what you want. You can edit by file manager->public_html,php.ini.Thank you I'm new member from Burma.

HELLO STAFF I HAVE PROBLEMS IN CONFIGURING FILE STORAGE SERVERS

With yetishare , I tested everything and it works perfectly, but with bedrive it doesn't.

I've tried Amazon S3 and Backblaze B2.

Does anyone know how to make these two services work with the bedrive script?

Please help me

Code:

can someone help?
Hello, I have tested it on a vps and also on a shared hosting,
I have faced the same issue on my first try and found a solution.

here is the solution: while moving/unzipping the files on your server, make sure you dont have any .htaccess files on the server.

Let me know if you were able to fix it.

Thanks!

Hello, I have tested it on a vps and also on a shared hosting,
I have faced the same issue on my first try and found a solution.

here is the solution: while moving/unzipping the files on your server, make sure you dont have any .htaccess files on the server.

Let me know if you were able to fix it.

Thanks!
It work on apache 2, but im refer on nginx server

Hello anyone know how to remove this button from user guest? i try edit all roles and permissions but stil cant remove this button "remove"

Thanks

11111111.PNG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock