• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BAUEN - Architecture & Interior WordPress Theme

BAUEN - Architecture & Interior WordPress Theme v9.1.0

No permission to download
5.3 please
Updated 05 Oct 2022

- Version 5.3 Released
- New: Carousel Columns option added for Bauen Portfolio Carousel(Elementor).
- New: Carousel Columns option added for Bauen Blog Carousel(Elementor).
- New: Carousel Columns option added for Bauen Team Carousel(Elementor).
- New: Columns option added for Bauen Testimonial Grid(Elementor).
- Fixed: Sticky navigation click issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: "Bauen Flip Box" elements mobile overlapping issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.
please uptade!

Hello,

Does anyone have the plugins for this theme?
I have tried to import the demos but I get error and I think it may be because I do not have the plugins and to download them you need to activate the theme.

Thank you.

Hello,

Does anyone have the plugins for this theme?
I have tried to import the demos but I get error and I think it may be because I do not have the plugins and to download them you need to activate the theme.

Thank you.
hello there is no problem with the theme.

I downloaded it from the link
peradekorasyon.com.tr
Hello
Have you imported any demo of the ones included in the template?

I have tried to import the 3 files (demo-content.xml, widgets.wie and redux.json), however the last 2 give me error and I can't get it to look like the demos.

On the other hand, following the instructions in the documentation I see that you have to install several plugins of the template, however I do not know how to get these plugins (Bauen Demo Importer, Bauen Plugin, Meta box, etc.).

Please, if you can tell me how to do it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, best regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reactions: Honor
Can you upload the latest update?
Thank so much !

Updated 05 Dec 2022
- Version 5.6 Released
- New: Mobile navigation's background color option added.
- New: Portfolio hover overlay color option added(Elementor).
- New: Hover Box overlay color option added(Elementor).

Reactions: Honor
Hello
Have you imported any demo of the ones included in the template?

I have tried to import the 3 files (demo-content.xml, widgets.wie and redux.json), however the last 2 give me error and I can't get it to look like the demos.

On the other hand, following the instructions in the documentation I see that you have to install several plugins of the template, however I do not know how to get these plugins (Bauen Demo Importer, Bauen Plugin, Meta box, etc.).

Please, if you can tell me how to do it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, best regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I installed a demo and it didn't cause any problems for me. My advice is to delete it completely and do a clean install again.
and once you upload the theme to your site.
Install the plugins first.
activate it.
then install the demo..

I didn't get any related plugin, which have shown in the documentation. Can you please resolve ?

Thanks and regards

Hello,

The steps I follow are:

Install bauen.zip theme and activate it.

I want to import the dark/elementor/multi/demo1 content.
I have also tried with the other demos, but the same thing happens.

The steps I follow are :

1 Install WordPress Importer Plugin.
2 Import demo-content.xml file.
3 Go to Appearance > Menus to select Primary Page Menu
4 Go to Settings > Reading > Home Page Displays > Primary Page: Select Primary Page.
5 Install the WordPress Widget Importer & Exporter plugin.
6 Now go to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter > Import Widgets and select/choose the widgets.wie file from the Dummy Content > Widget Data folder.

The next step I can't do it, because in wordpress I don't see the option "Bauen Options". So I don't know how to do this step:
Go to the Bauen Options > Import / Export option and import the data from the redux.json file in the Theme Options Data folder.

What I want is to import a demo and make the website look like that demo and be able to work on that demo.

Attachments

• 2022-12-30_14h20_13.png
    2022-12-30_14h20_13.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 14
In the wordpress admin do you have the bauen option menu?
Is it possible to show this menu without activating the theme?
I can't import a complete demo to make it look like this demo, if my bosses like it we are going to buy this demo, but they want to see it first.

please, if you can help me, I appreciate it.

Is it difficult to get the latest Version 6.5?
I would be grateful to you if you could make it happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock