• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(BAT Coin) - Brave Browser

maxim88211

Banned User
Mar 1, 2021
I have already opened this topic in another forum and was surprised that the Basic Attention Token was not known to many.
I would like to tell you about the advantages of using the BAT Coin Method as a user and webmaster for those, who don´t know about it.

What is the Basic Attention Token
BAT is an ERC-20 token designed to reward both users and advertisers. Users view ads and are paid accordingly, while creators are rewarded for how much user attention they receive.

How does the BAT Coin work
The Brave browser has a blockchain ledger system that rewards website publishers with BAT for getting users' attention. In addition, users are rewarded with BAT when they opt-in to certain advertisements.

The disadvantage is that this method is still unknown to many users, of course, it also depends on the target group of your website visitors.

However, it is a revolution in digital marketing, I think every browser will soon have its coin, and that digital advertising can be much more targeted, because of the reward. I can only advise everyone to deal with this issue.

How to get Benefits of BAT Coin

You get paid for watching ads as a User, but as a Brave Verified Content Creator (very easy), Brave’s built-in token payments, from their Brave-using audience creator (owns a website, YouTube channel or etc.), you can earn more from referrals & tips. So as well on your Website, you can still earn money if you communicate to your users the advantages of the Brave Browser, sooner or later you will have your tip.

In my case, I have a media site, in the alternative area, which is popular and has a main readership. Every user who uses a Brave browser with an advertising function for more than 4 months, has certainly already up to 20 dollars but has already doubled it due to the steady price increase that just about every coin experiences. But I think that the BAT Coin month after month, will gain massive added value., which has month after month also due to the price increase, around a multiple higher value, this one can simply donate by the browser (1click)

I would like to advise everyone to install this browser because it is not only the fastest but also the safest. And you earn your Coins, that who knows will have a massive value increase.
I don't want to say that you can make a lot of money with it, but it is a great opportunity for website owners, now, soon, or later. With just this BAT Coin, collect donations by 1click.

Since I wrote a blog article about the advantages of a Brave browser and the possibility to generate money, I actually receive donations.

For whom is this method particularly lucrative

The best example is a forum like babiato, I would certainly have made a donation per 1-click. It is for content creators with returning readers, for sites that give users added value. For YouTube, with a large reach, for Twitter users with large followings. Reddit publisher, Github, and soon more.

I would also recommend everyone to get involved with crypto coins and if possible even write a blog about it, that's a great possibility to get passive income in any way.
Aswell I recommend Babiato to get verified for this coin, and get tips, for your work.

Thank You
Maxim

But Brave browser so clunky like netscape lol.

I see on Reddit people have their bats randomly disappearing. Uphold account being closed for no reason.

Seems a lot of work for a few cents.

I've used Brave browser for about a year now. Half of my BAT rewards went missing after verifying my uphold account. Seems like a very common issue. Tip: Once you've accumulated enough rewards to withdraw, do it ASAP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock