• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AWS Educate for free!!!

MastaChu

Nov 29, 2020
Hi All!
All of you guys can take AWS for free by using this method.
Let me tell you what is ti:
Aws educate helps students to learn the AWS platform by providing them with enough resources and free credit sponsorship. Students can experiment or build up their projects with the help of AWS educate for free. As its name suggests, it is only for students but we know we all can’t be students. Then how to get AWS educate for free? Today I will provide you with two methods to get AWS educate. You can say AWS student works like AWS free tier but like free tier that we got without a credit card. You can get enough credits and resources to build up your projects.

How to get edu email?
https://10minutesemail.net/ - click refresh till you get something with @email.edu.pl

How to apply aws educate with edu email?

• Follow this link and click on join AWS educate option to apply for aws educate
  • Then click on student option. We are applying with student email that’s why we are selecting the student option. You can use your own university email if you want.
  • Now enter your university name. We are using Fortscott college email that’s why we entered Fort Scott community college. Select country, Name, and date of birth associated with Edu email.
  • For graduation year you must select 2-5 years after the date you are applying for aws educate. I am applying for 2020 that’s why I am selecting 2023. Now solve captcha and click submit.
  • Then on the next page scroll down the policies and click on I agree on option and click submit.
  • Then you will receive a confirmation email from AWS on your edu email. Confirm the email.
  • Now, wait about a 5min. You will receive a response. Enjoy your free AWS educate account.
Proof:
1620417297991.png

This is working, thank you very much. but how do I make a console., I did not find
Read this article :

did anyone got 30$
Read this article :

Where we can get Fort Scott community college details like Student profile etc.
Sorry for Newbie questions..waiting good guidance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock