• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AWS 11500$ CREDIT

Hello lovely team, i hope that you are fine !!

tell me what business you can do with 10000$ aws credit ! i got my credit today
If you can share with me any business idea to get money with this please ( i don't want to sell the account ) thank you

View attachment 150785

It's incredible money you get.
Which region do you have your registration?

still waiting for your pm ! because i can't pm you you closed this feature
Sure you can PM me, I already wrote you, check attached screenshots!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 00.37.53.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 00.37.53.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 00.36.57.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 00.36.57.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 39
They are many possibilities.
I spam using AWS free trial accounts so imagine an account with 11500$
You can create multi RDP and sell them.
buckets, file storage and link them with yetishare etc ...
hosting, machine learning ....

PS: if you have high sending volume in Amazon Simple Email Service I will share with you 60% of the income i can show you how much i make.

• Wow
Reactions: Groot
PS: if you have high sending volume in Amazon Simple Email Service I will share with you 60% of the income i can show you how much i make.
How you are pro if you can not do essential actions to ask them open SES for your business!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock