• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatically update Woocommerce affiliate prices from product url

nctx

May 2, 2022
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a solution or plugin that can solve my problem. I have an affiliate blog and would like to show prices of the products I promote, that directly correspond to their prices in their stores that I'm linking to (and maybe even stock status). Is there a way to automatically update the prices of the products in Woocommerce by an url? When the original price one day drops from for example 500 to 300 USD, I want my product price to be automatically updated to that also and maybe even show that it's a sale price.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a solution or plugin that can solve my problem. I have an affiliate blog and would like to show prices of the products I promote, that directly correspond to their prices in their stores that I'm linking to (and maybe even stock status). Is there a way to automatically update the prices of the products in Woocommerce by an url? When the original price one day drops from for example 500 to 300 USD, I want my product price to be automatically updated to that also and maybe even show that it's a sale price.

There are scrape plugins that work for you.
They get the data from the store and update your existing products by the time you appoint the plugin.
I'm not sure if they are in Babiato or not but why not take a look?

Reactions: nctx
Hello guys,

i am using this it works what you trying to say
download from here babiato post

do settings properly read plugin document through their official website
good luck if works --REMOVED-- have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock