• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Auto Migrate and install website script

amir

Trusted Seller
Aug 6, 2019
🌏
neofollower.com
Hello. i Have a copy of a website, Full copy of public_html folder and exported database file and all of these stored in a upload center.
now i want install this website to 10 or more different cpanel shared hostings and run lots of websites , so i have to upload the public_html content and database sql file, and this takes lots of time,
i use this code to direct download to shared hostings:
<?php
copy("http://babia.to/latest.zip", "file.zip");
?>
but i,m looking for something more complete, that copy and extact files to the cpanel and create and import the sql file in database , Or even more than that, change automaticlly website link in wp-option in database and update permanent link , so i just have to config website content for customers, do you know any code or script ?

Hi there
If you are talking about cloning a WP install, use DUPLICATOR plugin, it is free.
Make a copy of website 1.
You will get installer.php + copywhateverfile.zip
Upload both to public HTML of website 2...
Then open your browser to website2.whatever/installer.php...
Cloning everything will take you less than one minute.

Ps: while cloning you can create a new username/email/password for the new wp copy.
Do not forget to update the permalinks, delete the olduser of website1 from website2, and so on.

I used duplicator for years and never failed me.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: amir
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock