• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.0

No permission to download
@Babak @Kao X3

Just done and tested first premium on mine and all okay.

Will need fully testing but works fine for me with latest version of Elementor and Elementor Pro

Ignore one click demo activated still as that was from previous theme test and not deactivated it 🤣

Untitled99.png

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Attachments

• astra-premium-starter-templates-pro-sites-v3.1.3n.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Let's wait for the next update, because it's giving an error in the import and I see that it's not with the activation, but with ELEMENTOR incompatibility. @Kao X3

Are you getting errors in all imports or just specific ones?

I just tested that first premium pizza one and all seems okay, but have not checked any other premium or free ones.

Just done and tested first premium on mine and all okay.

Will need fully testing but works fine for me with latest version of Elementor and Elementor Pro

Ignore one click demo activated still as that was from previous theme test and not deactivated it 🤣

Untitled99.png

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png
@bobsmith Try to import (Digital Marketing Agency) please and tell me you got an error.

No worries, we all make mistakes, nobody is perfect 😉

I just checked the error was in the plugin (Ultimate Addons for Elementor), they just released version 1.36.4 fixing the problem.

For those who want, I'll leave the compiled here:

Captura de Tela 2022-02-08 às 15.12.36.png

astra-pro-sites-3.1.3.zip
ultimate-elementor-1.36.4.zip
elementor-3.5.5.zip
elementor-pro-3.6.0.zip
astra-addon-plugin-3.6.5.zip

Attachments

• Compiled - neldrew.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 79
I think people should pass on really clear information so we can help and not just say there was an error, because that doesn't help at all!

- What tempting template to install?
- What was the error displayed?
- What is the print of the plugins that are installed or versions?
- Have you read the previous posts and tried to solve them yourself? If yes, what was done?

With this information it would be much easier to help someone and also for us to try to fix the error if it really exists.

Reactions: bobsmith
I think people should pass on really clear information so we can help and not just say there was an error, because that doesn't help at all!

- What tempting template to install?
- What was the error displayed?
- What is the print of the plugins that are installed or versions?
- Have you read the previous posts and tried to solve them yourself? If yes, what was done?

With this information it would be much easier to help someone and also for us to try to fix the error if it really exists.
That would involve thinking 🤣

** UPDATE JANUARY 21, 2022 : astra-premium-sites-3.1.0.zip

Install and activate in the order below:

1) Astra theme from the WordPress repository
2) astra-addon-plugin-3.6.5.zip
3) Elementor.3.5.3.zip
4) Elementor-Pro.3.5.2.zip
5) ultimate-elementor-1.36.1.zip
6) astra-premium-sites-3.1.0.zip
Bumping this because it works :) sorry for mentioning you @bobsmith but thank you for bringing this to my attention. Hopefully others would see this and stop bumping older threads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock