• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.2.0

No permission to download
its not working. I have followed everything you said
Hi how are you, you are right I made a mistake and just updated the folder.

Updated file: Premium Starter Templates 2.6.21 (astra-pro-sites.zip)

Note: Download and run again. Sorry everyone!

### UPDATE ###

I made an installation and activation video, you can see how everything works:

Last edited:
Guys, it took me a while, but it worked, I did the full site import tests here and everything was imported completely as you can see in the images.

I shared the link to the ASTRA-NULL folder:

Inside the folder is:

Astra Child 1.0.0 (astra-child.zip)
Theme Astra 3.6.8 (astra.zip)
Astra Pro 3.5.8 (astra-addon.zip)
Premium Starter Templates 2.6.21 (astra-pro-sites.zip)

Note:

What you must do first: If you already have Astra themes and plugins installed, then install only Premium Starter Templates 2.6.21 (astra-pro-sites.zip) and activate and try to import. It worked out very well!

If it is not possible to import the entire site, you should delete all the theme and Astra plugins and install all that are inside the shared folder, This will activate everything without any problems.

I tested both ways and everything went the best way.
Can't access this folder

Reactions: neldrew
Hi how are you, you are right I made a mistake and just updated the folder.

Updated file: Premium Starter Templates 2.6.21 (astra-pro-sites.zip)

Note: Download and run again. Sorry everyone!

### UPDATE ###

I made an installation and activation video, you can see how everything works:

That's great. Thanks a lot for your afford.

But I am really sorry to say that your tricks doesn't work for Elemetor import. It would be great if you fix for Elementor also

Reactions: neldrew
If you don't mind, can you tell me which files you have edited in astra pro sites?

I'll check and let you know, but there were several files.

There were two fronts of attempts, one of them I edited only files from (astra-pro-sites.zip) and another attempt was editing and making gains with files from (astra-pro-sites.zip and astra-addon.zip).

The second option was what gave me the most results.

Use Below file
Not sure where you got that version, but it is NOT 2.6.21! Looks like quite a mixture to me. Look at your timestamps. Should be generally 13/08/2021 :)

Looks like yours is a dressed up v2.6.10

UPDATE: It is v2.6.10 with just the version number changed in astra-pro-sites.php

Last edited:
Reactions: corimba7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock