• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST)

AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST) v4.1

No permission to download
I tested it (even with the shipping providers update/sync). Works with no issues.

Thank you!

Hello @everyone,​

Sorry for the late work on Nulling the AST Pro V3.0, I was on travel and just arrived today. This is the latest version v3.0 I have NULLD it and tested working without any issues from my side.

Please, everyone, test from your side since the plugin has had a lot of code base changes from the last time.

Please let me know once any new version comes out, and I will do the NULL for it.​

Note: Thanks @simplysexyboy for uploading the v3.0 untouched version. Once the latest version is out ping me and I will do the NULL again.

Download the full working activated NULLD AST PRO v3.0. from attachments.​

Attachments

• AST Pro V3.0 - NULLED.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 110

Hello @everyone,​

Sorry for the late work on Nulling the AST Pro V3.0, I was on travel and just arrived today. This is the latest version v3.0 I have NULLD it and tested working without any issues from my side.

Please, everyone, test from your side since the plugin has had a lot of code base changes from the last time.

Please let me know once any new version comes out, and I will do the NULL for it.​

Note: Thanks @simplysexyboy for uploading the v3.0 untouched version. Once the latest version is out ping me and I will do the NULL again.

thanks

but ast customizer does not show up, also ast customizer sending unwanted order shipped email.

you can reach from here this feature but does not show in dash oard

Hello @everyone,​

thanks

thanks

but ast customizer does not show up, also ast customizer sending unwanted order shipped email.

you can reach from here this feature but does not show in dash oard
because of the ast customizer it has sending second order completed email, its a bug cant stopped.

Attachments

• ASD.png
    ASD.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 39

Hello @everyone,​

thank you very much!!

i need a guy to null this ast pro plugin correctly. last nulled version has bug, and ast pro email customizer does not work.

Hi, can someone upload v3.1? Thanks

• Enhancement – Add Usage Data tracking
  • Enhancement – Improve the search for Shipping Providers
  • Enhancement – Update the Design of the Fulfillment Dashboard
  • Enhancement – Improve the Tracking Widget display on the order details page in My Account area
  • Improved – Integration with PrintFul
  • Dev – Added integration with Byrd Fulfillment
  • Dev – Added compatibility with Smart Manager
  • Dev – Added compatibility with Email Customizer Pro by StoreApps
  • Dev – Added a filter – “ast_ali2woo_shipping_provider” to replace the shipping provider name in the Ali2Woo Integration
  • Dev – Improve the autodetection for FedEx
  • Dev – Improve Shipstation Integration for the Dokan module
  • Fix – search by country name not working in shipping providers list
  • Fix – Warning on license manager – Warning: Attempt to read property “subscription” on null in /plugins/ast-pro/includes/class-ast-pro-license-manager.php on line 520\
  • Fix – The tracking widget does not show in a Shipped email when using the WooCommerce Email Template Customizer Premium by Villatheme
  • Fix – Order Items display when the order is Partially Refunded

Now listen, all the people who are downloading and using our community's resources.

If no one steps up and properly nullifies this plugin, I will not release an update. This community will not support your GPL WooCommerce site solely for generating money. I shared my plugin to help this community, so don't just download and use it for yourself. Show some responsibility and consider others!

This will be my final update if no one properly nullifies this plugin!

Attachments

• ast-pro.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Now listen, all the people who are downloading and using our community's resources.

If no one steps up and properly nullifies this plugin, I will not release an update. This community will not support your GPL WooCommerce site solely for generating money. I shared my plugin to help this community, so don't just download and use it for yourself. Show some responsibility and consider others!

Someone please, thank you.

Can someone volunteer to null this update properly? the last one has a bug

Really need it for my business

need nulling

@Babak @NullMaster @phpCore

Reactions: rmsilver7

Please dont give up, I will null it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock