• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST)

AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST) v4.1

No permission to download
simplysexyboy updated AST Fulfillment Manager ( FORMERLY Advanced Shipment Tracking Pro ) (AST) with a new update entry:

AST 2.6 UPDATE

August 17, 2022 - version 2.6
* Enhancement - Added an option in the tracking widget customizer for Display Shipped label/Tracker Type
* Enhancement - Added an option Enable/Disable Restrict adding the same tracking number
* Dev - Added compatibility with AutomateWoo
* Dev - Shop Manager user role can access the Fulfillment Dashboard (unfulfilled orders)
* Dev - Improve auto-detection for FedEx
* Fix - Error on delete tracking information

UNTOUCHED !!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I ran "2.1 nulled" earlier and updated today to 2.6 but it needs activation.
Any solution to that?

I ran "2.1 nulled" earlier and updated today to 2.6 but it needs activation.
Any solution to that?
The uploader stated that this is an untouched version. It is yet to be nulled. I'm not sure how to null it or where to get the nulled version

Reactions: Bappman
Same issue here. Reverted back to 2.1 and waiting for the current version to be nulled.

guys who knows how to null. please send me message. i need to know which code changes and every new update i nulled after upload.

Reactions: Caobita9
I tried to nulled the plugin, but please i need your help to verify if it does work as it is supposed to do. I will let the author of this thread know how to nulled it after someone verify it is really work so he can completely update the nulled version every time he gets an update.

Attachments

• ast-pro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Sir, the download has failed. It would be really appreciated if you could reupload it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock