• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Assign Post to a specific User

Fabio323ti

Jan 9, 2021
Hallo, im become crazy about this feature needed by my project... all web resources doesn't match my case..
i try with jetengine and ACF but i can't find right way..

all web resources or youtube tutorial show how create Posts, but in any case this post are available for all.... like market place or somelse..

in my case the posts can be created only by admin and assigned to specific user....
to do this i guess that in admin post creation should be a "user field" with user data... and on frontend user, filter the posts by this parameter....

Jetengine now allow to create Post with specific userMeta field.. ACF have a relation field but it is only binded to username... and is pretty good but not perfect because my cases need to selsect "company name" that is anoter user_meta...

someone can help me to do this?

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock