• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme v2.0.14

No permission to download
Dear it is the latest version, i am also using this version on my site without any issue.

If you face issue then kindly re check again after few minutes OR hours...

tried many ways, but still the error, although waiting 3 days later

shezzy2015 updated Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme

Version 2.0 – 2/09/20

• Added Api Key for content extractor. (Important for content extractor operation)
  • Added Option to disable comments.
  • Added Option to hide posts on home.
  • Added Being able to show the content extractor to users with other roles.
  • Added 2 more spaces for ads in the Internal Download Links section (PC, Mobile and AMP)
  • Added AMP: Space to place codes after <body> tag
  • Added Option to hide previous versions in widgets...

Read the rest of this update entry...

asking for a api key please look into this
appyn v2.0

asking for a api key please look into this
appyn v2.0
API key is paid, otherwise you have to wait for someone to null it :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock