• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

App Builder - Create Native Android & iOS Apps On The Flight

App Builder - Create Native Android & iOS Apps On The Flight v3.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download

lalbilla
please update to 3.1.0
its very important
latest update of cirilla not working with 2.9.0
you are only the king here​

is there anybody know how to turn off the captcha?
when the user wants to register through email and password after that captcha appear and detail isn't submitted

is there anybody know how to turn off the captcha?
when the user wants to register through email and password after that captcha appear and detail isn't submitted
you can't remove captcha without app builder 3.1.0
i remove captcha in cirilla code base
search for enablecaptcha in files using android studio
you will find yes turn it to no

I started to analyze the main.js and the work you do for nulled, honestly it's great, almost 13000 lines of code, I don't know much about programming, but when making a comparison of the clean version (2.9.0 vs. 2.9.0 of @lalbilla ) I know why it is not something that can be done so quickly and easily. I suggest you buy the script until our partner has a little time.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 46
I started to analyze the main.js and the work you do for nulled, honestly it's great, almost 13000 lines of code, I don't know much about programming, but when making a comparison of the clean version (2.9.0 vs. 2.9.0 of @lalbilla ) I know why it is not something that can be done so quickly and easily. I suggest you buy the script until our partner has a little time.
Which Editor you used for comparison?

Can't able to edit
While this issue is resolved, use version v2.9.0 and after editing update to version v3.1.0

I tried to solve this problem but I don't know how to do it, I hope someone else will try to solve this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock