• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

App Browser - All on one app with VPN

App Browser - All on one app with VPN 29 December 20

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

App Browser - All on one app with VPN - App Browser - All on one app with VPN

photo_2021-01-16_14-02-04.jpg

All users are going to a different app for shopping, recharge, traveling, entertainment, etc. Finding another app on search results is a waste of time. So we lunch Appbrowser all web and apps in a single app with a free VPN for all users. The app browser also gives you all Social site, Education site, Entertainment site, News site, Travel sites, Top apps, Smart apps, and voice search options. The home button takes you to a direct home screen and even a...

Read more about this resource...

Chill @White Devil Bro, don't get hyper 😂 He will maybe getting scare from you 🤣😛

Ps. Just a joke please don't mind the person whom you're scolding 😛

bro am not scolding since he joins no resourses what if author selling indivually what to do chk the above reply now this gut sayingmisslead code then why he is here to download misslead codes only:p

bro am not scolding since he joins no resourses what if author selling indivually what to do chk the above reply now this gut sayingmisslead code then why he is here to download misslead codes only:p
Yes you're right but always shouting is not a solution, the simple solution in this forum for this kind of behavior is Ban 😂. So just report any of the mod and ban him 😛 Because i know you're trying to improve the community perks but some people in this community are just for taking free items but not to share something or contribute something and even though he is behaving like a Admin and just pointing you that "What is the use of posting missing code? !!" So it directly means that he's either a idiot person or not having a mature mind. just ignore it and just give him a reply that "Oh! I don't know that this is missing code. Thankyou for informing" 😂

Ps. Usko uske bhasha me samjhaiye, aise bekar ke logo ke muh mat lagiye 🤣

• Love
Reactions: White Devil
Yes you're right but always shouting is not a solution, the simple solution in this forum for this kind of behavior is Ban 😂. So just report any of the mod and ban him 😛 Because i know you're trying to improve the community perks but some people in this community are just for taking free items but not to share something or contribute something and even though he is behaving like a Admin and just pointing you that "What is the use of posting missing code? !!" So it directly means that he's either a idiot person or not having a mature mind. just ignore it and just give him a reply that "Oh! I don't know that this is missing code. Thankyou for informing" 😂

Ps. Usko uske bhasha me samjhaiye, aise bekar ke logo ke muh mat lagiye 🤣
right bro

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
just another Indian
just another hidden cost

recently sold VPN app use this source code.

this app also uses exactly the same code

everyone uses same code, redesign, sell on codecanyon

Last edited:
just another Indian
just another hidden cost

recently sold VPN app use this source code.

this app also uses exactly the same code

everyone uses same code, redesign, sell on codecanyon
See if you’re not familiar with developers then let me tell you one thing that As I’m also a developer, for us we don’t waste our time on building same things which is already available in open source. We always think that we can improve it more better and complete with more useful UI, so that our applications should work differently. But if the product client wants to make is not available in github or any other open source platform then we build it on our own. (But mostly the things are already there in open source platforms, so there is no chance that you will not get it.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock