• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Decoding Request Anyone can decode this file

Status
Not open for further replies.

albhost

May 4, 2022
is there any forum member who can decode this file

I am ready to pay anyone who can code it.

thank you very much 😊

Attachments

• file.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
I unpack but it is golang I don't know how to reverse how much you charge for this ?

How much request you ?
Its not only one file, its fetching another binaries from remote server with licensekey, so firstly need to license key for this to get another binaries and after tell you but to be honest its online so if I'm patch the file I think won't work properly because working with remote server.

1700042714799.png

Its not only one file, its fetching another binaries from remote server with licensekey, so firstly need to license key for this to get another binaries and after tell you but to be honest its online so if I'm patch the file I think won't work properly because working with remote server.
That was not big deal if you are able to decode one file golang I have then I know inside it there is files url presentes which can be access directly without license key because license key only required at some places which I can bypass easily but need golang file to be decompiled first can you do ?

1700042714799.png
Can you tell me is this required to reverse yet ?

Firstly, you can't get direct clean go code its not possible. You can only emulate the remote server url's and serve your own domain like zzzzzzzz.com > yyyyyyyyyyy.com
I told you this file only "interface" have a some shell commands not more much, this file not important another files are important.

1700043695640.png

Firstly, you can't get direct clean go code its not possible. You can only emulate the remote server url's and serve your own domain like zzzzzzzz.com > yyyyyyyyyyy.com
I told you this file only "interface" have a some shell commands not more much, this file not important another files are important.

1700043695640.png
Means modifying this values and then we can use this files by makeing it access things from our server insted of source ? Is it is possible?

But are you sure that all required values are visible in this go file...? Means is whole strings and functions are accessible thorught this ?
Even if you do this, it will not do you any good because these files only serve as an interface, all actions work with a structure on the opposite server that you cannot access.
In short, gblicense uses a shared licence structure for cpanel as always, and for litespeed, it redirects to itself by emulating its own licence server with certain rules.
Know that you are trying in vain, you can't get anything with these files.

These files do not directly provide a licence benefit, they only act as an interface. Make sure you understand, because you are really wasting your efforts, it is useless.
I am sure this is not the first time I have seen such a thing :)
It's a business I've been in for years and I know how it works.

Even if you do this, it will not do you any good because these files only serve as an interface, all actions work with a structure on the opposite server that you cannot access.
In short, gblicense uses a shared licence structure for cpanel as always, and for litespeed, it redirects to itself by emulating its own licence server with certain rules.
Know that you are trying in vain, you can't get anything with these files.
But some years ago one person make one installer which contain api url to verify license all thorugh our system and if verified just use there api to fetch required file by making modification that is access key for that account which access files directly, I have that file by now RC patched that file and not working for now ...so basically if it is possible that go file can bes reversed than after we can do anything ...means major modification cannot be possible in thos go file while it is compressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock