• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Android News App

Android News App v5.2.0

No permission to download
Hello.
Thanks for uploading.

I created the database, I imported the db, I went up to the admin panel, I configured the connection.

But he asks me for permission to enter the panel.

uZzL2wF.png

Hello.
Thanks for uploading.

I created the database, I imported the db, I went up to the admin panel, I configured the connection.

But he asks me for permission to enter the panel.

uZzL2wF.png
Which version you are using ?

Latest v4.5.1 Untouched

Changelog​

Code:
Android News App v4.5.1 (18/10/2022)
- Android Studio Dolphin | 2021.3.1 Patch 1
- Update Gradle 7.3
- Update targetSdkVersion 33
- Add Meta Audience Network - Waterfall (New)
- Add enable/disable news feature from the admin panel
- Fix start.io Ads Sdk issue on Google Play Developer Console
- Fix app crashes when play video from url/direct upload
- Redirect app improvements

Attachments

• codecanyon-android-news-app.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: Tisco
Latest v4.5.1 Untouched

Changelog​

Code:
Android News App v4.5.1 (18/10/2022)
- Android Studio Dolphin | 2021.3.1 Patch 1
- Update Gradle 7.3
- Update targetSdkVersion 33
- Add Meta Audience Network - Waterfall (New)
- Add enable/disable news feature from the admin panel
- Fix start.io Ads Sdk issue on Google Play Developer Console
- Fix app crashes when play video from url/direct upload
- Redirect app improvements
asked for permission to install the website

don't know why app closing afeter splash screen !!! i have follow all the step , put the right SERVER_KEY and REST_API_KEY (regenerate 4 time et put 4 time in the right place) but app closing juste after splash with no error !!!

i have done it under my macbook and now it's working like a charm !!! i don't know why under windows it won't works lol

i have a little trouble with video that won't take full screen playing, if anybody facing the same trouble or have correct it, thanks for the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock