• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin v7.5

No permission to download
Thank you very much for latest Amelia 3.3
Will search through my stuff and give back

Babak updated Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Amelia v3.3

Download Amelia v3.3 - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v3.3 (Released 19.05.2021)

Major update with couple of new features, improvements and bug fixes:
  • Feature: Mollie Payment Gateway integrated – now you can use Mollie as a payment gateway that supports a large number of payment methods for Europe based countries.
  • Feature: Google Meet integration for scheduling and maintaining online meetings.
  • Improvement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: id369k and JRGWxRxZ
is there anyway to use there sms notification feature without creating account there website and use another plugins ?any idea

I use GTranslate Plug in with amelia but I have a trouble.
This plugin distorts the numbers by translating in this way, how can I solve it?
Issue.png

This plugin distorts the numbers by translating in this way, how can I solve it?
Issue.png
We encountered the same issue when trying to implement Amelia into a site using GTranslate. We didn't solve it and TMS only advised to use POedit. Which worked.

Everything translation with Amelia is nothing less than a mess that will need deep intervention by the developers to solve it. Ever tried to translate one of the multiple instances of "cancel" in a language that differs between canceling an apartment, a dinner or just go back to the previous page? Impossible. And last time I searched their support forums, I found a thread pointing out countless translations to Arabic that are obscene or offensive. o_O:devilish:

Long awaited major release. My file is genuine and untouched (aka NOT NULLED).
Works without activation, needs serial for updates.

Version 4.0 (07.07.2021)​

Major update with one large feature, a couple of smaller ones, bug fixes, and stability improvements:

• Feature: NEW CUSTOMIZE PAGE – Lots of new options that will give you the opportunity to entirely customize the three most popular booking forms: Step-by-Step Booking Form, Catalog Booking Form, and Events List Booking Form
  • Feature: More recurring options for events
  • Feature: Added two new Event Statuses: Full and Upcoming
  • Feature: Option to select Time Zone on the Customers and Employees panels – customers and employees can now change the time zone on the panel and according to the time zone see and manage appointments and events
  • Improvement: Employees can now connect their Google and Outlook calendars on the Front-end Employee panel
  • Improvement: Booking Closes and Booking Opens options for events now work for the recurring events as well – time is calculated based on the setup for the first event if the specific date or immediately options are not used
  • Improvement: When only one event is shown on the Event list it will be opened right away
  • Improvement: Customers can now see upcoming appointments on the Customers panel for the period chosen as available for booking in General Settings (instead of seeing the current week) – this will give them the opportunity to see more upcoming appointments
  • Improvement: The time filter on the Search form now follows the Time Format from General WordPress Settings
  • Improvement: ICS files are now sent only for appointments with Approved status
  • Improvement: Added option for managers and employees to remove attendees from the Events
  • Deposit payment placeholders added to the notifications
  • Rescheduled appointments now follow the default appointment status
  • BugFix: Fixed double spacing in email notifications
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with booking services from different categories in the package when shortcode by category is used
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with employees’ statuses and special days
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with tags in WebHooks
  • Booking forms optimized
  • Other small bug fixes and stability improvements

Attachments

• ameliabooking.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 10
try this

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin v4.0

Attachments

• amelia-enterprise-level-wp-appointment-booking-v4.0gpl.zip
    12.6 MB · Views: 15
@Babak @Null Masters

Version 4.0 (07.07.2021)

Major update with one large feature, a couple of smaller ones, bug fixes, and stability improvements:
  • Feature: NEW CUSTOMIZE PAGE – Lots of new options that will give you the opportunity to entirely customize the three most popular booking forms: Step-by-Step Booking Form, Catalog Booking Form, and Events List Booking Form
  • Feature: Option to select Time Zone on the Customers and Employees panels – customers and employees can now change the time zone on the panel and according to the time zone see and manage appointments and events
  • Improvement: Employees can now connect their Google and Outlook calendars on the Front-end Employee panel
  • Improvement: Booking Closes and Booking Opens options for events now work for the recurring events as well – time is calculated based on the setup for the first event if the specific date or immediately options are not used
  • Improvement: When only one event is shown on the Event list it will be opened right away
  • Improvement: Customers can now see upcoming appointments on the Customers panel for the period chosen as available for booking in General Settings (instead of seeing the current week) – this will give them the opportunity to see more upcoming appointments
  • Improvement: The time filter on the Search form now follows the Time Format from General WordPress Settings
  • Improvement: ICS files are now sent only for appointments with Approved status
  • Improvement: Added option for managers and employees to remove attendees from the Events
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with booking services from different categories in the package when shortcode by category is used

Reactions: shewhoremains
@Babak @Null Masters

Version 4.0 (07.07.2021)

Just curious @talder88 , what is your intention here? Is there anything different in the release notes you posted than in the ones three posts earlier? #87

Babak updated Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Amelia v4.0.1

Download Amelia v4.0.1 - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v4.0.1 (08.07.2021)

A minor update with a couple of bug fixes and new translations:
  • Added new Dutch translation
  • Added new Spanish translation
  • Added new German translation
  • Fixed RTL issues
  • Fixed issue with Catalog shortcode when there is preselected Service or Package
  • Fixed issue when one employee has multiple locations
  • Other small bug fixes and stability improvements...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No intention, just posting the changelog for the file that was all also I don't realise there was 4.0.1 mustve missed that. My bad
Everything's fine! I was genuinely asking because I didn't know if there was any second meaning to your post. Thank you for clarifying! :)

Issue.png
Hands down for combination of TranslatePress with Amelia. We have been using TranslatePress with Amelia for nearly 2 years by now, and no lagging, nor any disturbance or anything else.Beyond positive-experience recommendation.

Reactions: RolleDUB
Hands down for combination of TranslatePress with Amelia. We have been using TranslatePress with Amelia for nearly 2 years by now, and no lagging, nor any disturbance or anything else.Beyond positive-experience recommendation.
this is how I distort the texts, what do you suggest?

Version 4.2 (16.09.2021)
Major update with several features, integrations, bug fixes, and stability improvements:
  • Integration with Lesson Space for making online classrooms
  • Integration with Buddy Boss for adding the booking functionality and panels for managing appointments into the employees’ and customers’ profiles
  • Feature: Added text styling options for descriptions (Services, Events, Packages, Extras, and WooCommerce) so now you can style descriptions easily
  • Feature: New option regarding deposit payments so now admin can enable full and deposit payments together so the customer can choose what to pay during the booking
  • Feature: Added Location filter on the Events List Booking form
  • Improvement: New look for the payment options on the Booking forms
  • Improvement: Supported HTML in Email notifications
  • Improvement: Closed Events can now be opened so attendees can get info about the closed event
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with booking appointments from the package in the Customers panel
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with adding events in the time slots that were previously booked in Outlook Calendars
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with sorting packages
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with weekly recurring option
  • Added new Spanish translation
@Null Masters @Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock