• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin

Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin v7.5

No permission to download

Amelia Changelog

Version 6.5

• New option to duplicate Special Days
  • Round Robin, Lowest Price and Highest Price- added new options for Employee Selection logic
  • Added integration for Google Analytics 4 events
  • Differentiate appointments by color- easily identify back-end and front-end bookings for a more organized scheduling experience
  • Added reminder notifications when SMS balance is low
  • Added %service_extras_details%, a new placeholder for more detailed information about extras
  • Mandatory Employee selection- added option for packages to set Employee selection as a mandatory field
  • Mandatory Coupon field- added a new option to set coupon field as mandatory and validate them during checkout
  • Enabled booking appointments within packages on top of existing group appointments
  • 'What's New' page, where you can find the latest updates and releases at a glance
  • Added links to join Google Meet on the Appointments list
  • Added option to set Redirect URL after purchasing a package
  • Added location information in the export option
  • Added option to use Address custom field as a location in Google Calendar Event
  • Fixed issue with some non-translatable placeholders in customer notifications
  • Fixed issue with Calendar view on Employee/Customer Panel on mobile phones
  • Fixed issue with customers list when booking Appointments on the back-end
  • Fixed issue with double booking when Appointment is canceled
  • Fixed issue with display of busyness
  • Fixed issue with Custom Fields alignment in the expanded Appointments view
  • Fixed issue with the number of appointments in Packages when appointment status is changed
  • Fixed issue with the "Allow admin to book appointment at any time" option
  • Fixed issue with disabled email field when the user is logged in while booking
  • Fixed issue with showing busy time slots
  • Fixed issue with changing the number of Attendees on the back-end
  • Fixed issue with Event List 2.0 Custom Fields
  • Fixed conflict with the Defender plugin

• Love
Reactions: Kamily and NoOoB
Hi, please Babak can you update it to 6.6 version, thanks.

Version 6.6 (28.08.2023)​

Update with a couple of features, improvements, and bug fixes:

• Feature: Added option to skip the first step on the Catalog 2.0 booking form
  • Improvement: Added options to hide the employee/location selection options when booking packages
  • Improvement: Added an option to set coupons to be case insensitive
  • Improvement: Added an option for the reminder notification not to be sent if the booking is made within a specified time before the appointment/event
  • Improvement: WhatsApp integration – added an option of sending images in the message header in WhatsApp notifications
  • Added WP hooks/filters for exporting data in csv
  • BugFix: Compatible with new Stripe accounts
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with booking appointments in the past in Packages, on the back-end
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with location information in webhooks
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with the Finance page when there are no locations in Amelia
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with SMS notifications in different languages and back-end bookings
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with booking events that have the ‘Allow bringing more people’ option disabled
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with the Visual editor option in the WP User profile and error message on the Amelia Customize page
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with sending reminder notifications for canceled events
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with deleting employees with future appointments that have been canceled
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with reordering images in the service gallery
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with double booking when booking appointments in packages in the customer panel at the same time
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with custom scheduled notifications not being sent when appointments are booked within packages
  • BugFix: Fixed issue with reminder notifications and rescheduled appointments
  • Other small bug fixes and stability improvements

Babak updated Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Amelia v6.6

Download Amelia v6.6 - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.6 (28.08.2023)

• Feature: Added option to skip the first step on the Catalog 2.0 booking form
  • Improvement: Added options to hide the employee/location selection options when booking packages
  • Improvement: Added an option to set coupons to be case insensitive
  • Improvement: Added an option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello guys, I am facing problem after order is completed, Amelia order status = Approved: not sending notifications about new reservation for customer. I tried everything smtp server is good, I tried all options. Maybe someone have experienced same problem?

Hello guys, I am facing problem after order is completed, Amelia order status = Approved: not sending notifications about new reservation for customer. I tried everything smtp server is good, I tried all options. Maybe someone have experienced same problem?
Install Mail Logging plugin and try again then check the logs to see if the email from Amelia booking was triggered or not.

I have been using Amelia for 2 years and for a few days the emails have no longer been sent (with version 6.3) I have just upgraded to 6.6 and the emails do not work either.

I have been using Amelia for 2 years and for a few days the emails have no longer been sent (with version 6.3) I have just upgraded to 6.6 and the emails do not work either. Install some SMTP plugin, configure it and you shouldn't be having any problems.
Does WordPress send other emails or just problems with Amelia.

Does WordPress send other emails or just problems with Amelia.

The problem is just with Amelia, I also checked with my host and the problem actually comes from the module. Wouldn't Amelia have implemented a way to block null modules?

Babak updated Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Amelia v6.7

Download Amelia v6.7 - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.7 (26.09.2023)

• Feature: REST APIs management- empowering developers to extend integrations and customize the booking process- This feature is available in developer license, for general information and REST APIs, please refer to our documentation
  • Feature: Amelia Pop-up- giving you the flexibility to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The problem is just with Amelia, I also checked with my host and the problem actually comes from the module. Wouldn't Amelia have implemented a way to block null modules?
Was this issue resolved with v6.7?

Want to know before using it for a new project. Or maybe I should opt for Bookly Pro instead.

EDIT: Surprisingly, email notifications work for me with v6.6. All is good on my end. Would proceed to update to 6.7.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock