• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Good work everyone, I think this HOP Animated pack is normal. Education pack is requested on request. I downloaded that file but there is a normal hop animated package. I hope you understand, I'm not very good at English😄. Kindly and lovingly.😍🥰

Sorry, it's a bit hard to follow what you're asking for, but if it's the other HOP! pack, that's already been shared as well:

@johnji thanks

Hi @johnji ! it is the first time I make a request ... (I think).
@johnji please don't forget about me!

@johnji please don't forget about me!
Please be patient! These are a lot of work and @johnji may be getting snowed under! :love:

Hopefully I'll be back to help on this thread as soon as I'm caught up with other things.

Hello sir! Do you have these on your files? ☺

Two out of two: 🚀 🚀

• Love
Reactions: Demnit
Hello! newbie here making my first request 🤩 if you happen to have any of these, thanks in advance

• Love
Reactions: panthchristian4990

Thanks for your services

Three out of three: 🚀🚀🚀

• Love
Reactions: Pixelate
Hey @johnji,

Can you please share this asset Bro. Thanks

One asset shared: 🚀

The limit of 3 MOTHER-FLIPPIING REQUESTS PER DAY remains, as does the sub-clause about SEARCHING FIRST to avoid repeated shares.

Or in plain Anglais:

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION,
I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER,
(not in this part of the forum anyway)
AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE DADDY @TassieNZ MAD

Think of this as practice for being married. The rules are arbitrary and if you don't follow them your hard drive will be sad and lonely.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Could you please help me with some templates?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for your services

Searched for this file and saw someone already asked for it but i didn't see any upload, so trying my luck

Thanks in advance, even if you can't upload it :)

This looks like what you're looking for?

Hi @johnji ! it is the first time I make a request ... (I think).

Here it is:

As I read posts from this thread, I see users are lazy to use the search function -.-
Well, I really use it for everything I need and this one I haven't found and here's my request

Thank you in advance!

Yet again that was easy and thank you: 🚀

guys i need this

Grrrr, saw your request the first time. Enjoy...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock