• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Right

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
So once again . . .
2020-12-03_203259.png

A guy even did not know how to upload theme on xenforo, how to change profile picture , is uploading XenForo today . . oops ! sorry . . It was pre-approved probably as admins were not present to approve these resources . . .

2020-12-03_203309.png

I can remember I have messaged @Babak regarding some other xenforo resource uploads which had other xenforo nulled community watermark (if doubt appears I will show all live proof regarding those) . . I also stated @Babak and said that kind of nulled forum doesn't exists for long . . . @Babak check that message or check the another thread on Staff discussion where I mentioned that forum's name also . . and just like I said that time, that forum no more exists - it was shut down and that admin started new another forum . .

@Babak JUST ANSWER ME DIRECTLY ONE THING . . just one Word . . . "Quantity" or "Quality" ??? I just want to know this . . .

That guy (mentioned in picture) just joined 1 day ago , and being resources approved taken from some random sh** . . .

I am not questioning just one resource, I have seen like this for many , where many random nerds uploading resources and also some of them getting "Trusted Uploader" just after they . . . Also in that day I clarified lots of things to you , the consequences that may appear with such temporary-source-based sources . Seems some dirt were there inside your ears that time . . .

So all right . .

If any random source is permitted , then I will pause my own sources and will continue uploading my further updates after copying from other website/forums wherever I get new updates . . Hope it's fine now for Babiato's fate (n):sneaky:

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Babak and Hexor
I saw that earlier and meant to tag you in it but got distracted by something else.

I'm not sure why some sections don't require resources to be approved. The Android APK section is the same and is full of a lot of sh**.

Reactions: CyberDeviL
Totally agree with you here @CyberDeviL
If "Quantity" why do we bother to keep this forum clean as we cannot vouch for every shared resource by every member taken from obscure gpl sites so that mean Babiato reputation will go to trash
If "Quality" then hear our voices and take some action
@Babak come on, Babiato has some valuable sources for some resources nowhere to be found. Keep them or trash them?

Reactions: CyberDeviL
ya, but I am more concerned about these Xenforo resource as it's for whole forum , an infected XF resource may breach everything from system corrupt, leaking of private data/credentials of all users, conversations (which is why website/forum database leak was disallowed on last ruleset) . .

But , who cares . . nothing is being done / implemented on forum's side .

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
I saw that earlier and meant to tag you in it but got distracted by something else.

I'm not sure why some sections don't require resources to be approved. The Android APK section is the same and is full of a lot of sh**.
didn't @Babak mention he was going to remove the android section?

Who said it is Russian ? It is Gkisdkflkjsedf language actually :) now don't say you can pronounce the language :p

I know how to pronounce most of the letters and words, I can translate one way like 5% of the language but that's all :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock