• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ALL ioncube decoding requests go in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys. merry christmas .Please help decode this files.

Attachments

• RTL_License_bf088beed612f4c2.zip
    18 KB · Views: 3
please anyone can decrypt this file tnaks in advance

Attachments

• index__4_.zip
    548 bytes · Views: 2
Hello, can you help me by decoding these 4 files attached, thanks in advance

Attachments

• to be decode.zip
    798 KB · Views: 0
Read guidelines really carefully.
Hello, can you help me by decoding these 4 files attached, thanks in advance

Attachments

• to be decode.zip
    798 KB · Views: 3
Hi, can you decode this please. Full untouched source included + encrypted files only.

thank you so much.

Attachments

• YouTubeMediaConverter1.63.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
As I previously stated several times: read requesting guidelines from the first post of this thread.

Then repost

1 week reply ban. I asked you several times to read the guidelines.

As I previously stated several times: read requesting guidelines from the first post of this thread.

Then repost
As far as following the rules of this thread...
Okay, but there requirements are mainly for those who leave a request for decryption, and not for those who support this topic and respond to requests from these users!
And since I help free of charge and of my own free will, I myself decide: which of the users to answer / which files / how many files, etc.
This is my personal time and my work.
In this topic, I try to help not only for the benefit of users, but also for the benefit of the forum itself!
Since on the Internet almost nowhere (not on one of these resources) there is such an active topic where they would really help (free of charge!) And as actively as in this topic (similar topics on other resources are "dead", only requests - no one answers...)

If you punish for violating the rules of the topic (ON REQUEST FOR DECRYPTION), do not delete my message because I wasted my time on this!

If you are not satisfied with my point of view and my message on this matter - let me know (Conversation/reply to this message), I will stop helping people and write or read anything in this thread

@Sa1nt please excuse me if my actions seemed inappropriate for you. I totally respect your work and your time.
There's a reason for those guidelines and they were made thinking for the benefit of whole community.

Sharing one file or several files to be decoded brings no benefit to whole community but for user only. And if we make a statistic there are really really few members that benefited from decoding and shared later the full script in this community. Most of them are selling the scripts on third party channels.

Requesting members to share the full script along with the files to be decoded gives access to whole community to that script and that's a win-win situation for everyone along with a feeling that your hard work is really helping this community.

I really hope you can understand my point and reason of my actions (including punishment ones)

• Love
Reactions: Dude and Sa1nt
@Sa1nt please excuse me if my actions seemed inappropriate for you. I totally respect your work and your time.
There's a reason for those guidelines and they were made thinking for the benefit of whole community.

Sharing one file or several files to be decoded brings no benefit to whole community but for user only. And if we make a statistic there are really really few members that benefited from decoding and shared later the full script in this community. Most of them are selling the scripts on third party channels.

Requesting members to share the full script along with the files to be decoded gives access to whole community to that script and that's a win-win situation for everyone along with a feeling that your hard work is really helping this community.

I really hope you can understand my point and reason of my actions (including punishment ones)
You forgive me, I got excited ...
To prevent this from happening to decrypted resources in the future, I will carefully check the users who left a request for decryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noobru
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock