• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ALL ioncube decoding requests go in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are from foodomaa I guess as the encoded text strings are same.
All of the past decoded files I requested are incomplete, I believe this thread is not maintained now.
I tried the easyonyou demo and it works. but only 30 lines.
I am working on my own decoder, but it's not perfect. I need a perfectly decoded files to compare it to.
That way I can reverse-engineered the algorithm.

Any other thread on ioncube decoding that is still active?

I tried the easyonyou demo and it works. but only 30 lines.
I am working on my own decoder, but it's not perfect. I need a perfectly decoded files to compare it to.
That way I can reverse-engineered the algorithm.

Any other thread on ioncube decoding that is still active?
Sure I am on search as well will message you once I find an active ioncube decoding thread, I found one site DeZender but their charges are high.

Is this thread still on?
I have access to decoder for PHP 5.2/5.3/5.4/5.5/5.6 - IonCube v10 PHP 5.x and PHP 7.0/7.1/7.2 - IonCube v10 PHP 7.x

If you want to decode files, submit your full script file with the following format
php version :
what script is this :

so every member on babiato can use decoded file, if you submit only part of the complete script, i won't decode that

NOTE : file with Dynamic encoding key only decode unprotected function

Este tópico ainda está ativo?
Tenho acesso ao decodificador para PHP 5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4 / 5.5 / 5.6 - IonCube v10 PHP 5.x e PHP 7.0 / 7.1 / 7.2 - IonCube v10 PHP 7.x

Se você deseja decodificar arquivos, envie seu arquivo de script completo com o seguinte formato
versão php:
que script é este:

então todos os membros do babiato podem usar o arquivo decodificado, se você enviar apenas parte do script completo, eu não vou decodificar isso

NOTA: arquivo com chave de codificação dinâmica apenas decodifica função desprotegida
versão php: 7
que script é este: mangareader

Tenho acesso ao decodificador para PHP 5.2 / 5.3 / 5.4 / 5.5 / 5.6 - IonCube v10 PHP 5.x e PHP 7.0 / 7.1 / 7.2 - IonCube v10 PHP 7.x

Se você deseja decodificar arquivos, envie seu arquivo de script completo com o seguinte formato
versão php:
que script é este:

então todos os membros do babiato podem usar o arquivo decodificado, se você enviar apenas parte do script completo, eu não vou decodificar isso

NOTA: arquivo com chave de codificação dinâmica apenas decodifica função desprotegida

versão php:
que script é este:

I've my own decoder so if you want to decode file ! send me

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock