• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
aioseo.jpg
how to fix blank dashboard after update ?
Try a simple refresh of WordPress page or log out and log back into WordPress.

Some have java issues or third party software blocking this, so first off try simply to disable any third party browser extensions, or whitelist WordPress site at the bare minimum.

Not working with me

No I test them

Joined 2019 and first messages now, wows. 😒

When you say it is not working for me, elaborate more on what the actual issue is and provide screenshots as it helps much more than just a line saying not working.

Works perfectly for me on local and live sites

Tested main download from here now on fresh sandbox with all addons and everything works fine.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Nana
Joined 2019 and first messages now, wows. 😒

When you say it is not working for me, elaborate more on what the actual issue is and provide screenshots as it helps much more than just a line saying not working.

Works perfectly for me on local and live sites

Tested main download from here now on fresh sandbox with all addons and everything works fine.

Untitled.png
I have this problem

1662850429718.png

When I try to visit any addon

1662850494596.png

I have already install all

1662850625435.png

I have this problem

1662850429718.png

When I try to visit any addon

1662850494596.png

I have already install all

1662850625435.png
Two things to try here and make sure that you are using main download from this thread.

First, deactivate all AIOSEO and then activate Pro first only, then work through activating addons.

Second, deactivate and uninstall all AIOSEO and clean database and clear cache so no AIOSEO remnants left.

Grab main download again and install and activate Pro first only.

Then activate addons and should be all good to go.

I always activate main plugin first before activating any addons, especially in this case when the Pro plugin is bottom of list.

This way you don't get any issues with addons activating first and not seeing main plugin installed/activated and therefore giving an error in return.

Reactions: Nana
Two things to try here and make sure that you are using main download from this thread.

First, deactivate all AIOSEO and then activate Pro first only, then work through activating addons.

Second, deactivate and uninstall all AIOSEO and clean database and clear cache so no AIOSEO remnants left.

Grab main download again and install and activate Pro first only.

Then activate addons and should be all good to go.

I always activate main plugin first before activating any addons, especially in this case when the Pro plugin is bottom of list.

This way you don't get any issues with addons activating first and not seeing main plugin installed/activated and therefore giving an error in return.
Okay I will try it thanks

I am not sure if becasue I am using the latest version of Wordpress

@bobsmith I do as you say it's same problem, So I test it on fresh WP is working, I am not sure what the thing are affected on my correct WP.

Okay I will try it thanks

I am not sure if becasue I am using the latest version of Wordpress

My local build is using the nightly build of WordPress and I simply overwrite existing versions and works fine.

Sandbox testing is just using normal v6.0.2 release and regardless of if sandbox is clean or overwriting I don't have any issues.

The only issues I normally get is when Pro is updated and we upload here and we haven't put the new addons with Pro update, then obviously I get the same as everybody and the certain addon can't run blah, blah.

However, simply update and overwrite existing addons with newer versions and have no problems after.

The only other issue I sometimes get is that sometimes my third party browser extensions block AIOSEO and therefore get the java message, which if you read previous posts in thread it has been mentioned before.

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Mosts Powerfuls WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.5.1 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.5.1 + Addons Nulled Free
v4.2.5.1 – Released on September 9, 2022

• Fixed: Modals sometimes not opening in page builder integrations.
  • Fixed: New posts are no longer pre-populated with an “Auto Draft” title.
  • Fixed: Setup Wizard sometimes timing out while installing additional plugins.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Try a simple refresh of WordPress page or log out and log back into WordPress.

Some have java issues or third party software blocking this, so first off try simply to disable any third party browser extensions, or whitelist WordPress site at the bare minimum.
thanks mate,work

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Mosts Powerfuls WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.6 + Addons

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.2.6 Nulled Free
New in v4.2.6 – Released on October 4, 2022

• New: Emoji Picker – Choose from a multitude of curated emojis to add to the title, meta description and other fields!
  • New: Redirects and Link Assistant tables now allow you to select how many items you want to display per page.
  • Updated: SEO Analysis cache for the static homepage after updating the page, allowing for more accurate results.
  • Updated: Added support to Product...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock