• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Migration Extensions

if you use the google drive extension, you can export multisite to google drive without needing the updated multisite extension. or if you want to export to the computer, download this plugin and when it is exporting to google drive, go to the plugin folder, storage > locate by the date the export you are making and download it to the computer.
I have wordpress multi site on my VDS and I wanna migrate my old site to this server with AIOMigration. Can I make this operation with google drive extension ?

I have wordpress multi site on my VDS and I wanna migrate my old site to this server with AIOMigration. Can I make this operation with google drive extension ?
yeap. u can install the google drive extension on your other server and on the current server back up the multisite to google drive. then on the other server get the backup from google drive as well.
but you can import only one site, unless your other server is with multisite wordpress as well.

Reactions: Arapy85 and montego
Following is the actual multisite 4.21 version, but I have only changed the version to 4.22 in case someone is having an issue and need it to work.

Attachments

• all-in-one-wp-migration-multisite-extension.zip
    148.8 KB · Views: 220

Attachments

• all-in-one-wp-migration-onedrive-extension-1.59.zip
    369.6 KB · Views: 196
  • all-in-one-wp-migration-multisite-extension-4.23.zip
    215.1 KB · Views: 139
gdrive is not working and i only have one copy here
Try download then upload to import use unlimited extension or ty to use work ftp extension for import from local.
Or try URL extensions, it still works well now, but you need download then upload your backup to direct link server first.
If all not work, you should pay $99 to get legic license.

Try download then upload to import use unlimited extension or ty to use work ftp extension for import from local.
Or try URL extensions, it still works well now, but you need download then upload your backup to direct link server first.
If all not work, you should pay $99 to get legic license.
My site is 30 gb

For those who have issues connecting google drive accounts :​

1-install version 2.61 connect with it your account google and then after the connection is done.

2-update to the new version and save your settings again because sometimes the settings don't take effect.
can't download :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock