• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Migration Extensions

Well that previous post did not work, that file i posted there keeps me stuck with uploading at 97,22%

Again, can please someone provide me an All in one WP migration with no limit, or at least more than 5GB?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "david0, publicación: 421043, miembro: 51972"]
¿Alguien puede ayudarme por favor?
Estoy buscando la migración WP todo en uno normal, pero con un límite de carga ilimitado o de al menos más de 5 GB.

EDITAR:
Encontré este:
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.mirrored.to/files/8VXRCILW/?hash=f77aa16c0f63ae2fd28eb50ed6a0eeef&dl=0 [/ URL]
Ahora voy a intentarlo

EDIT2:
Bueno, eso no funcionó, ese archivo que publiqué aquí me mantiene atascado con la carga al 97,22%
[/CITA]
what error do you get?

[QUOTE = "david0, publicación: 421043, miembro: 51972"]
¿Alguien puede ayudarme por favor?
Estoy buscando la migración WP todo en uno normal, pero con un límite de carga ilimitado o de al menos más de 5 GB.

EDITAR:
Encontré este:
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.mirrored.to/files/8VXRCILW/?hash=f77aa16c0f63ae2fd28eb50ed6a0eeef&dl=0 [/ URL]
Ahora voy a intentarlo

EDIT2:
Bueno, eso no funcionó, ese archivo que publiqué aquí me mantiene atascado con la carga al 97,22%
[/CITA]
what error do you get?

I Don't get an error, it just keeps hangin on 97,22% everytime i try.
Hope someone has a different version or solution for me..

Can someone please help me?
I'm looking for the regular All in one WP migration, but with unlimited or at least more than 5 GB upload limit..

EDIT:
Found this one:
Now gonna try it

EDIT2:
Well that did not work, that file i posted here keeps me stuck with uploading at 97,22%

Thanks!! Worked for me on a small website (786 MB)

Reactions: yizuz
I'm using the google drive extension and the site is over 500mb, do i still need the unlimited extension ?

[QUOTE = "TheJ0ker, publicación: 425431, miembro: 58210"]
Estoy usando la extensión de Google Drive y el sitio tiene más de 500 MB, ¿todavía necesito la extensión ilimitada?
[/CITA]
hello , my website uploads to google drive more than 2gb of update and without any problem.

hello, can some one share All-in-One WP Migration Unlimited Extension v2.39 please, thanks

Reactions: yuval
hello all brother , could someone post /share all-in-one Migration mega-extension? Thank you before hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock