• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Envato Element Requests Go In Here

Brother, I respect your intellect, we all have to maintain decorum, same expect from each other.
Don't be in rush you will get lots of love on your sharing but make sure you won't breach the rule and decorum.
Enjoy serving and helping each other.
Take care

Hello everyone! Could someone help me find these templates please? Thanks in advance!

What's your problem bro?
I already posted these files.
You became aware here.
READ
Please, READ my post here. I believe you will understand.
Research your requests beforehand, as they may already be available.

@Babak
@Medw1311
@phpcore
@TassieNZ

No issue, I'd started posting the reply before I spotted your comment, I'd already stuck them all in a folder on Mega. Not an issue, I wouldn't have if I'd noticed you'd sorted it.

Brother, I respect your intellect, we all have to maintain decorum, same expect from each other.
Don't be in rush you will get lots of love on your sharing but make sure you won't breach the rule and decorum.
Enjoy serving and helping each other.
Take care

Thanks man. If I organise my stuff a bit better I'll see which decent plugins I've paid for over the last few years and will share anything I can't find posted already.

I have a stack of courses too, some paid for and some from former sites but not sure where to upload them for sharing here. They all get removed from Mega pretty fast.

Will do @Medw1311.

@danielsan8 @Medw1311 dumb question guys but is there a quick way to check if a user has posted their introduction and shared any resources etc?
To check for their introduction post you can go to the introductions forum and click on filter and do a search for their username.

Capture.JPG

For resources you can hover over their username and it will show you.

PS - Where in the UK are you?

• Love
Reactions: danielsan8
To check for their introduction post you can go to the introductions forum and click on filter and do a search for their username.

Capture.JPG

For resources you can hover over their username and it will show you.

PS - Where in the UK are you?

FFS, didn't even notice you could hover and see that, sorry! I'd click the profiles instead.

I'm in the Midlands, near Coventry. You in the UK too?

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
FFS, didn't even notice you could hover and see that, sorry! I'd click the profiles instead.

I'm in the Midlands, near Coventry. You in the UK too?
Yeah I'm in Durham.

Reactions: dirtydan
Way up north. Are you too close to Scotland to get this heatwave? :LOL:
Lol, I'm actually Scottish :LOL:

It's been about 20C the last few days so not exactly a heatwave but not too bad.

• Haha
Thanks man. If I organise my stuff a bit better I'll see which decent plugins I've paid for over the last few years and will share anything I can't find posted already.

I have a stack of courses too, some paid for and some from former sites but not sure where to upload them for sharing here. They all get removed from Mega pretty fast.
Share as per resources and segment though you can keep share on the giveaway section, read rules, and the moderator will guide you. Best of luck, hope to see your bucket of resources

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock