• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce 3.2.7

No permission to download
whitetigerdk updated AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce v3.2.2 - NULLED

CURRENTLY NO NEW UPDATE TO CHANGELOG

How to use the plugin? (info from developer)​

1. Install the latest plugin version. It’s 3.2.2 now
  2. Insert your purchase key to the plugin settings
  3. Generate access token and change your account to dropshipping type as we describe in our instruction.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changelog updated:
ver 3.2.2 | 01.20.2024

• Increase plugin version number, in order to simplify the migration process between both solutions: Ali2Woo and AliNext
  • Add compatibility with WooCommerce HPOS
  • Add new product import method using CSV file containing AliExpress product IDs or URLs
  • Update built-in image editor tool to the new version
  • Fix AliExpress API order auto-fulfillment module
  • Fix AliExpress API shipping loader module
  • Refactor a lot of plugin code to improve performance and efficiency

It can, yes.. you just det the item in the WooCommerce to 'external' after import and add your affiliate link..

Reactions: grimvik90
Hello bro, thank you, a question, do you know of any plugins similar to this to import products from Amazon?

It should be working just fine.. others having issues? Did you follow the installation instructions?

Well, gentlemen, it only worked for a while. Now it shows an error message on the license key.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
Sounds wierd.. did you type anything into the license key field? It should just be empty.. Still working here on my test setup with nulled version..
I didn't type, it was working normally. But this morning, when I went to import the products, the message appeared. It does not communicate with the server, due to an error in the license. Is yours working normally?

I didn't type, it was working normally. But this morning, when I went to import the products, the message appeared. It does not communicate with the server, due to an error in the license. Is yours working normally?
Yes. mine is working just fine..

Could you please export your plugin and post it here so I can test it?
The plugin is the one I have nulled - it is already available for download in this thread..
Did you try to uninstall your plugin - redownload and install again?

The plugin is the one I have nulled - it is already available for download in this thread..
Did you try to uninstall your plugin - redownload and install again?
Yes, really strange. I did this once again, deleted everything, downloaded it again and installed it again, but it didn't work.
Too bad, I can't buy the license now.
But thanks anyway, I'll try to find another option that suits me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShantuJhantuMantuBunTHU
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock