• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce 3.2.7

No permission to download
you can see the difference on the official homepage .. just google ali2woo for link..

in short: light has low syncronization number and some features mission only available in paid version.
but product import limit still exist in your nulled versions. And we can not syncronize products.

but product import limit still exist in your nulled versions. And we can not syncronize products.
Yes. Limitation still exists in all versions. Look at the original product. Hope high the limit is depend on the subscription. And the product sync does work. The image you posted clearly says in the text that you are using the lite version = you are not using the nulled version from this thread which have a higher sync limit..

Yes. Limitation still exists in all versions. Look at the original product. Hope high the limit is depend on the subscription. And the product sync does work. The image you posted clearly says in the text that you are using the lite version = you are not using the nulled version from this thread which have a higher sync limit..
I was using your nulled version for a long time. and your nulled version have daily product import limit ( daily 100 ). Product prices and other details sync not work . Only we can sync product reviews. I few days ago I tried lite version. Man your nulled version is same with original lite version. There is nothing advantages of this nulled.

You are so wrong..so don't pretend to be an expert with only 4 days in this forum.. My version is purchased version:

billede_2022-01-29_162542.png

Nulling does not give higer limits as it is controlled by the Ali2woo servers by request. The nulling of this plugin gives access to all features without my key installed..

Have a nice day.

dear whitetigerdk, i bought this plugin. I know what dropshipping is.
My question is that aliexpress prices are too expensive and shipping times are too high.
I'm starting to wonder if I bought this plugin for nothing.
Aah.. sorry for the misreadning then. I used to think the same - as my country put specific taxes and regulations on shipments from China.. I live in Scandinavia.. luckily some of the suppliers have european warehouses and I can have items shipped to my country in 4-10 days which is acceptable... (items costs a bit more than shipped from China but they are still cheaper than buyng the same item in my country).

Reactions: davidgreen
1.19.14 was working fine until today. Now getting an error: 403 Forbidden when searching for products Snapshot_22-02-03_20-25-56.png

Same with the newest version 1.19.15

Any idea what is causing this error?
Thanks.

1.19.14 was working fine until today. Now getting an error: 403 Forbidden when searching for products Snapshot_22-02-03_20-25-56.png

Same with the newest version 1.19.15

Any idea what is causing this error?
Thanks.
It must be a local error.. I have just installed the nulled version and done a test-search.. it's working just fine:

1643966345622.png

Have you tried searching using the chrome plugin to se if you can import directly from the Aliexpress website?

It looks like you are trying to use on local setup? The server need to be public for it to work..
You have to have an online working setup - no local install - at least it is what I have experienced.. and by the look of your server IP from system image.. the IP 10.240 looks like LAN IP..

Reactions: onder92
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock