• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script

Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script v1.3.1

No permission to download

oncsales

Nov 22, 2022
oncsales updated Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script with a new update entry:

Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script v1.1.0

68747470733a2f2f71756f6d6f646f7468656d65732e776562736974652f70726f6d6f2f616c61736d6172742f6170702e6a7067

Update Log

---------------------------------------
Version 1.1.0 | 29th October, 2023
---------------------------------------
- ADDED: Multi-currency
- ADDED: Currency conversion
- ADDED: Currency position set option
- ADDED: Database auto-generate option
- ADDED: Script version auto-update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

it works great! thank you for sharing @oncsales. But tawk-to not working even after setting it up, cookie consent not showing, and who also notice that if new user enters site, all prices will be 0 (or if u open site in incognito mode). It will show price back when you refresh page.

oncsales updated Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script with a new update entry:

Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script v1.2

--------------------------------------------
Version 1.2 | Date: 17 November, 2023
--------------------------------------------
- ADDED : Ready for Payment Gateway Addon
- OPITMIZED : Homepage speed
- OPITMIZED : Admin Dashboar
- OPITMIZED : Css code
- OPITMIZED : jQuery code

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone updated this script yet? If so, how did you do it because the decumentation folder does not contain information on how to update

I say this because I tried to update and it gave me some errors in the language translation so I could make it work I did a new installation but where does it go back to the same installed version 1.1 see the attached image.
correct version 1.1 wouldn't it be version 1.2?

Screenshot_4.png

This is version 1.2 and not version 1.3
1700903719292.png
This file not-touch from dev
Last update 24 November 2023
You can use WinMerge to compare with previous version.
I'm see file
Register for Mobile App.pdf
was add on 24/11

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 19-58-17 Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 19-58-17 Alasmart - Digital Product Download Marketplace Laravel Script.png
    492 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 20-01-25 CodeCanyon Update available for 'Alasmart - Digital Product ...png
    Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 20-01-25 CodeCanyon Update available for 'Alasmart - Digital Product ...png
    54.6 KB · Views: 22
tawk not working, Google analytics not working, is anyone having the same problem as me? If I'm the only one going through this, maybe you all help me get over it? and there are several others that don't work, such as stripe and others

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock