• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Afterlogic - Aurora Corporate | Unlimited

Afterlogic - Aurora Corporate | Unlimited v8.8.1

No permission to download

freenulled

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 29, 2019
gpl-elite.store
freenulled submitted a new resource:

Afterlogic - Aurora Corporate | Unlimited - Groupware system for businesses and providers, backed with mobile apps

message-list.png

Why Aurora?

Your private cloud combining groupware, file storage
and email in a single, unified environment.

Webmail
Clean and modern interface. Can work with your existing mail server or use its own for the complete solution.

Brandable mobile apps
iOS/Android apps for Email and Files let your users just type their email/password and never deal with mail server settings or blocked...

Read more about this resource...

Hi everyone! Resource is great, thanks. Read the Aurora Corporate documentation, did not understand - can register users and use email without app?

Hi everyone! Resource is great, thanks. Read the Aurora Corporate documentation, did not understand - can register users and use email without app?
the app, you can find it in Google play. Through the web, there is an ADMIN and normal users, (Mail, Calendar, normal and encrypted cloud)
The APP is optional, it works perfectly even withou

Last edited:
Reactions: torontogop
I can setup in that a private mail server hosted on an vps server that this panel be only a webmail interface?

you can install it both in / and in a sub directory. It has more functions than a simple webmail, but you can limit them

I will try that because i have a Zimbra 9 Mail Server and i want a webmail with full mobile responsive to create an android web2app to my mail server for my customers.

Thank you for the tips.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock