• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

After developing your webiste and uploading articles what next? As a digital marketing agency

Demigodx

Oct 18, 2022
www.instamallglobal.com
Hi guys i have a website instamallglobal.com since last year and i have uploaded lots of articles, please what next can i do based on marketing or making money from it as a digital marketing agency? Also please feel free to critique my site and tell me what i can do better, thank you

Wait. How would you own a digital marketing agency and yet have no idea how to grow your business?

Your website already shows you have no idea what you're doing.

Maybe you should rebrand to a project outsourcing agency and let people know you can't do nothing but help them source for experts and talents to do it for them.

Wait. How would you own a digital marketing agency and yet have no idea how to grow your business?

Your website already shows you have no idea what you're doing.

Maybe you should rebrand to a project outsourcing agency and let people know you can't do nothing but help them source for experts and talents to do it for them.
Hi appreciate the response, I know what to do next and if you have checked i havr ran the SEO to make it rank higher and promoting the website already, pushing the services. But for social media accounts you get to upload new contents everyday and i was asking in respect to that on the website if there is something out there i need to do more aside promotions. Thanks for your insight by the way and please let me know if there is anything off about the website i can work on, Im open for corrections thank you

I think that some of your agency's services don't align with your question. About the services you are free to put whatever you want as long as you provide a good service that'll be okay, otherwise it'll be like shooting your foot and you won't last long.
I really think the design is good but you are not taking the most out of it. The text appears small — on some pages like About, Contact, Services) compared to usual websites so you have to read a lot to understand what this agency does. Take your homepage as an example, the headings sizes are fine.
Also in some pages there are a lot of blank space (gap) between sections or the main section and the footer (cf. https://instamallglobal.com/services/) Make use of headings, some icons and headings would be usefull on this page as well.

You can try to use the same sections that you put in your homepage on other pages to bring them to life ^^

Also another thing is that you wp-content/uploads folder are exposed, it's always recommended to be careful when installing some themes, you can put an index file in these folders avoid any problems in the future, because some plugins can store some data in there, and database backups in some cases.

Reactions: Demigodx
I think that some of your agency's services don't align with your question. About the services you are free to put whatever you want as long as you provide a good service that'll be okay, otherwise it'll be like shooting your foot and you won't last long.
I really think the design is good but you are not taking the most out of it. The text appears small — on some pages like About, Contact, Services) compared to usual websites so you have to read a lot to understand what this agency does. Take your homepage as an example, the headings sizes are fine.
Also in some pages there are a lot of blank space (gap) between sections or the main section and the footer (cf. https://instamallglobal.com/services/) Make use of headings, some icons and headings would be usefull on this page as well.

You can try to use the same sections that you put in your homepage on other pages to bring them to life ^^

Also another thing is that you wp-content/uploads folder are exposed, it's always recommended to be careful when installing some themes, you can put an index file in these folders avoid any problems in the future, because some plugins can store some data in there, and database backups in some cases.
Thank you very much i really prreciate this. I will make sure to make these corrections and get back to you if you would be kind enough for another review when done

Reactions: lyraevega
Hi, there:

Start small, with what you know best. Saying you are a digital marketing agency might have been a step too far. When one looks at the site, it leaves one with alarm bells ringing. Right now, your website is screaming scammer.

There is nothing that makes me want to trust your "agency".

Hi, there:

Start small, with what you know best. Saying you are a digital marketing agency might have been a step too far. When one looks at the site, it leaves one with alarm bells ringing. Right now, your website is screaming scammer.

There is nothing that makes me want to trust your "agency".
Thanks for pointing that out, any pointers you can give me? To make my site look much better?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock