• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress

AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress v2.24.1

No permission to download
Babak updated AffiliateWP WordPress Plugins with a new update entry:

AffiliateWP Plugin v2.6.2 + Addons

Download AffiliateWP v2.6.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.6.2, November 26, 2020 - Thank To @NullMaster

• New: Add a REST endpoint for retrieving campaign data
  • New: Support MySQL date_format when querying referrals
  • New: Introduce affwp_is_affiliate_area() to determine whether you're in the Affiliate Area
  • Improved: Make it possible to search for individual visits in the Visits screen
  • Improved: Make it possible to use affwp_get_report_dates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can anyone help me why I am getting this bug from this plugin. I am using affiliatewp in my website. But when I save settings in WordPress>Settings>General/Writing/Reading, then I am getting multiple notifications of settings updated. See the screenshot. Has anyone faced such issue & if yes, plz tell me how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Note that I tried this in fresh wordpress & still getting same issue. Only when I disable this plugin, then this issue disappear. Also I tried older version affiliatewp & still getting same issue.

Attachments

• sdas.JPG
    sdas.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 30

AffiliateWP v2.6.3 + Addons

Download AffiliateWP v2.6.3 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 2.6.3, December 15, 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• Improved: Dynamic coupons should be generated when auto-registering new users as affiliates
  • Fixed: Recount Stats tool doesn't account for setting zero-based affiliate stats
  • Fixed: WooCommerce: Prevent non-period decimal separators from getting stripped from product referral rates
  • Fixed: $category_id is undefined in EDD's...

Affiliate Dashboard Pro addon

Looking for this very eagerly ? Can anyone provide ??

Anyone actively using AffiliateWP for some thoughts? I'll be launching an affiliate program for my ecomm store and wondering if this plugin is good enough or should I check some other platforms. Thanks! :D

Anyone actively using AffiliateWP for some thoughts? I'll be launching an affiliate program for my ecomm store and wondering if this plugin is good enough or should I check some other platforms. Thanks! :D

Me! I'm running AffiliateWP + WooCommerce + BuddyBoss for half a year now and I say that this is the best affiliate plugin I ever used.

AffiliateWP Plugin v2.6.4 + Addons

Download AffiliateWP v2.6.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 2.6.4, January 25, 2021

• New: Add Hungary to the list of countries supported by Payouts Service
  • Improved: Add support for referral types in referral imports and exports
  • Improved: Add User Switching 'Switch To' support to the affiliates list table
  • Improved: Indicate whether dynamic coupons is set up and enabled in the System Info file
  • Improved: More efficiently check for add-on updates
  • Fixed: Avoid...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AffiliateWP - Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms v1.0.22

Attachments

• affiliatewp-affiliate-forms-gravity-forms.zip
    27 KB · Views: 19
AffiliateWP - Group Switcher v1.1.3 Fix Nulled

Attachments

• affiliatewp-group-switcher.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 21
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock