• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ADS Issue?

ankitpokhrel

Banned User
May 4, 2022
Where do I paste the Google AdSense ads code in the header of Xenforo?
How do I setup Google Adsense in Xenforo

Where do I paste the Google AdSense ads code in the header of Xenforo?
How do I setup Google Adsense in Xenforo
To set up google adsense on xenforo:
  1. Log in to your XenForo admin control panel and go to the "Appearance" tab.
  2. In the left-hand menu, click on "Templates" and then "Add New Template Group".
  3. Enter a name for the template group (e.g. "AdSense") and click "Save".
  4. In the left-hand menu, click on "Templates" and then "Add New Template".
  5. In the "Template Title" field, enter a name for the template (e.g. "AdSense Header").
  6. In the "Template HTML" field, paste the AdSense code that you obtained from your AdSense account.
  7. Click "Save" to save the template.
  8. In the left-hand menu, click on "Appearance" and then "Templates".
  9. Find the template group that you just created (e.g. "AdSense") and click on it.
  10. Find the template that you just created (e.g. "AdSense Header") and click on it.
  11. Click on the "Insert" button next to the template to insert it into your forum's header.
  12. Repeat steps 5-12 to add AdSense code to other parts of your forum, such as the footer or the sidebar.
To insert your google adsense code into the header:
  1. Log in to your XenForo admin control panel and go to the "Appearance" tab.
  2. In the left-hand menu, click on "Appearance" and then "Templates".
  3. Find the template group that contains your AdSense code (e.g. "AdSense") and click on it.
  4. Find the template that contains your AdSense code (e.g. "AdSense Header") and click on it.
  5. Click on the "Insert" button next to the template to insert it into your forum's header.
  6. Save your changes and refresh your forum to see the AdSense ads in the header.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock