• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE) Pro

Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE) Pro v6.9.8

No permission to download

sharmanhall

Trusted Uploader
Aug 7, 2022
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
sharmanhall submitted a new resource:

Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE) Pro - A modular and lightweight WordPress plugin to easily enhance various admin workflows

# Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE)

Contributors: qriouslad
Donate link: https://bowo.io/asenha-sp-rdm
Tags: enhancements, tweaks, optimizations, tools
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 6.4.2
Stable tag: 6.5.0
Requires PHP: 5.6
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html

![](.wordpress-org/banner-772x250.png)

Duplicate post, post order, image resize, email via SMTP, admin menu editor, custom css / code, disable...

Read more about this resource...

Was hoping for this. :cool:

ASE cuts down around 5 plugins for me from my WordPress stack. Hats off for this wonderful plugin and thanks for the share here at babia.to --- great day everybody!

I hope someone nulls it.
Thanks again tons.

Reactions: sharmanhall
sharmanhall updated Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE) Pro with a new update entry:

6.7.0 (2024.02.07) – ASE FREE AND PRO​

• [NEW in Free and Pro] Admin Interface >> Display Active Plugins First: new module to display active / activated plugins at the top of the Installed Plugins list. Useful when your site has many deactivated plugins for testing or development purposes.
  • [IMPROVED in Pro] Content Management >> Custom Content Types: added integration of ASE custom fields as Breakdance builder’s dynamic data provider with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• freemius-nulled-2.6.4-NULLED.zip
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • admin-site-enhancements-pro.6.7.0.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
All this plusgin needs to work is to be at least one version number above the current SDK released. Try this.

Notice 2.6.2 is newest released: https://github.com/Freemius/wordpress-sdk/releases/tag/2.6.2

Mine is 2.6.4. As long as mine is higher than theirs, it will work.
Yes, the Plugin worked perfectly with Freemius 2.6.4 :D.
I tested some functions and removed 4 other plugins. This is amazing.

wpase has a 6.8.0 update with a few bug fixes, hope you can share it soon.

Very grateful 😊

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
sharmanhall updated Admin and Site Enhancements (ASE) Pro with a new update entry:

6.8.2 (2024.02.16) – ASE FREE AND PRO​

• [IMPROVEMENT in Free and Pro] Content Management >> Content Duplication: added an option to choose where to redirect after performing duplication of a post. Choices are the edit screen of the new/duplicate post, or the list view for the post type, e.v. View all posts. Props to @americancreativeconsulting for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock