• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Script AdFox: Dual-Experience Classified Ads with App-Like Feel on Mobile & Web Interface

Good Day Lovely people,
Please does anyone have this script ?

Kindly share if you've got it, thank you in advance ☺️

This can be nulled with a simple trick
Delete this page and replace it with mine this will automatic bypass the purchase code if succesfull please give me a like...
app\Livewire\Setup\Installer.php

Attachments

• Installer.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 5
It didn't work

using your file and in the installation folder the form was not appearing. Inspecting the code, I searched for <div wire:ignore.self="" x-cloak="", removed x-cloak="" and the form appeared
You need to remove my file and test your server .... Note: it is
your server that is giving you problem.... If you want me to help I think you won't condemned my 1 hour work to bypass the purchase key.

Você precisa remover meu arquivo e testar seu servidor.... Obs: é
seu servidor que está te dando problema.... Se quiser que eu ajude acho que não vai condenar meu trabalho de 1 hora para burlar a chave de compra.
Consegui resolver no servidor apache funciona perfeitamente, meu problema estava no .htaccess, mas no nginx não funciona

Consegui resolver no servidor apache funciona perfeitamente, meu problema estava no .htaccess, mas no nginx não funciona

I managed to solve it on the apache server, it works perfectly, my problem was in .htaccess, but it doesn't work on nginx
Thanks for confirming my claim .... the problem is not my code.... You can try the code below to resolve the .htaccess problem ... Delete code inside the htaccess and put this:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

Obrigado por confirmar minha afirmação.... o problema não é meu código.... Você pode tentar o código abaixo para resolver o problema do .htaccess... Exclua o código dentro do htaccess e coloque isto:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine ativado
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ público/$1 [L]
</IfModule>
Eu fiz isso e funcionou perfeitamente. Minha pergunta agora é como posso fazer esse script funcionar no servidor nginx.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock