• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AdForest - Best Classified Ads WordPress Themes

AdForest - Best Classified Ads WordPress Themes v5.1.2

No permission to download
Babak updated AdForest - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

AdForest Theme v4.4.9

Download AdForest v4.4.9 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free

v4.4.9 - August 5th, 2021

Fixed​

• Translated re-Captcha in firebase OTP.
  • WordPress 5.8 Block widgets with on /off option.

Update​

• Plugin updated to latest version.

Fixed​

• Password field not required when OTP enabled.
  • User star rating issue on public profile.
  • Making the user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: nada and aerozol84
So guys help pls. when u try to "Post an ad" button on menu it's not rederecting u into registration page if u not loged in, it's justupdating homepage. U may see this error on my site bazaartis.com If someone know how to make it work correct pls answer

So guys help pls. when u try to "Post an ad" button on menu it's not rederecting u into registration page if u not loged in, it's justupdating homepage. U may see this error on my site bazaartis.com If someone know how to make it work correct pls answer
Normally Post an ad redirect to registration page so, it's 99% issue because of a plugin you installed or a custom redirect you have can you list active plugins ?

Reactions: Alison
Без названия 2.png

Check this out. )))

this issue simple, check what is the redirection link by right click and copy link or any method, this will reveal the issue ...

Can anyone kindly help me with this issue, my website is working fine and perfectly, but can't post ads through App. When click on the post ads after filling all the requirement is not responding. what can cause the problem please help.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-16 at 8.52.49 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-16 at 8.52.49 AM.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1

AdForest - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v4.6 - Untouched​

V 4.6 - November 18th, 2021​

Added​

• Compatible with WordPress 5.8.2
  • Category base template translate in wpml

Fixed​

• Bidding date autocomplete off in ad post-modern
  • Vendor access to backend profile
  • Feature ad mobile grid 2 column
  • Vendor filter hide in all vendor

Updated​

• Style File updated
  • Language file updated
  • Plugin updated to latest versions

You're free to give it a tumbs up if your like (y):cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: flanagan and Babak

AdForest Theme v4.6​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

• Love
Reactions: flanagan and Babak
Babak updated AdForest - Classified Ads WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

AdForest Theme v4.6.0

Download AdForest v4.6.0 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.6 - November 18th, 2021
Added

Compatible with WordPress 5.8.2Category base template translate in wpml
Fixed
Bidding date autocomplete off in ad post-modernVendor access to backend profileFeature ad mobile grid 2 columnVendor filter hide in all vendor
Updated
Style File updatedLanguage file updatedPlugin updated to latest versions

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: flanagan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock