• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Reactions: koret30245 and goe
Can someone help me with translations some parts get translated and others are still visible in English even that I made sure that I translated that part!
Examples are in the attached pictures the word Registration doesn't get translated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 3.55.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 3.55.01 PM.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 3.55.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 3.55.40 PM.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 28

Active Ecommerce CMS v5.4 Nulled

Download Link

Instructions to do a fresh installation:

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

2- Go to phpMyAdmin and drop ALL tables in the database.

3- Import the database (shop.sql) located in the script installation folder.

4- Go to https://yourwebsite.com/step5, and continue.
-------------------------------------------------
In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.

Last edited:

Download Link

1- Install the script & import the database normally, if you get errors during importing database, don't close the page and go to step 2.

In admin dashboard, if it asks you to insert addons purchase code, just type anything, system will not check code validity.
@goe

• Love
Reactions: goe and ahmedsied

Download Link

There are no words to describe your tender my friend, wonderful as usual, thank you, but there are some errors in this version I don't know why

Reactions: alghorabaa
There are no words to describe your tender my friend, wonderful as usual, thank you, but there are some errors in this version I don't know why
Hi,
Thanks for your words, I installed this update on two live websites without errors, but expect errors from the developer as always, sometimes missing php extensions make errors, what errors did you get?

Reactions: goe
You are right, default is English even if you change it to any other language, but translation works with me.
my brother, what is the reason why the Portuguese br language is not working? Even determining that Portuguese is the default in translations, English remains.

my brother, what is the reason why the Portuguese br language is not working? Even determining that Portuguese is the default in translations, English remains.
It looks like a bug in the source code, the developers should know about that issue so they can fix it next version.

Download Link

thank you very much ..

Reactions: alghorabaa
good Job

Download Link

Good job Boss, we appreciate you. but the addons are no more working. what is the solution?

No, the CMS script is original not nulled. is that the reason why the addon is not working?
Yes, original script checks the validity of the addons, so if the addon is not purchased then it will stop working, now you have only two options, either you purchase the addons, or you use nulled script since these checks are removed.

Yes, original script has more checks for the addons, so if the addon is not purchased then it will stop working, you have only two options, either you purchase the addons, or you use nulled script since these checks are removed.
wow! you've put me in a very tight corner, this project is a business and i dont have the cash to buy the addons for now but i dont know if the nulled script will be good for business. please advice me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock