• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
IS THERE ANY Instructions FOR UPDATE ? :rolleyes:
OR JUST GO TO THE SYSTEM AND USE THE AUTOMATIC UPDATE :)
up.PNG
I haven't tested this method, I upload the zip directly to the website using ftp, extract it, and go to website home page, and update from there.

Reactions: solyH
I haven't tested this method, I upload the zip directly to the website using ftp, extract it, and go to website home page, and update from there.
Tried your method and just uploaded the zip directly then extracted but when i go to homepage i'm getting a HTTP ERROR 500

Sorry, i didn't mean its your fault, just asking if you have any idea what could be the problem or suggestion how to fix it.
Whenever I release a nulled version, I install the system from the scratch, and sometimes I get error 500 on fresh installation, and in the admin dashboard, sometimes I get error 500, which means the system itself has some bugs here or there, anyways, the developer claims the system supports php 7.2 and above, but I doubt that, which php version you have? and which Active Ecommerce CMS version you updated from?

Whenever I release a nulled version, I install the system from the scratch, and sometimes I get error 500 on fresh installation, and in the admin dashboard, sometimes I get error 500, which means the system itself has some bugs here or there, anyways, the developer claims the system supports php 7.2 and above, but I doubt that, which php version you have? and which Active Ecommerce CMS version you updated from?
Moreover, the developer has released v5.2 three times since yesterday, which means he detected errors in the new update.

php 7.4 and updating from v5.1

Moreover, the developer has released v5.2 three times since yesterday, which means he detected errors in the new update.
Ok, i'll probably take it back to the 5.1, i remember i even had difficulty updating to 5.1 due to the null issue. You helped me fix it then.

php 7.4 and updating from v5.1
I have the same versions as you do, and updated yesterday normally; anyway, I will try to upload the latest update the developer released today, and you can see if it works.

Reactions: emyhunk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock