• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Hi,
Anyone here tried to install this on google cloud services? I'm using Cyberpanel on google cloud to install this script but isn't working. Anyone can help?

Hi,
Anyone here tried to install this on google cloud services? I'm using Cyberpanel on google cloud to install this script but isn't working. Anyone can help?
can you tell me more about the problem? what error your getting that way we can help you in a better way

Reactions: Babak
can you tell me more about the problem? what error your getting that way we can help you in a better way
ok. first I tried to install from Cyberpanel. just copy paste and unzip the "install" folder but when I go to my domain it said 404 error. server not found or something like that.

second, I tried to install with Lamp Stack and manually unzip the folder to /var/www/html but isn't working. it said server error or not found

but when I tried on localhost with Xampp. it works just fine. All I need to do on Xampp just unzip the folder and it works

ok. first I tried to install from Cyberpanel. just copy paste and unzip the "install" folder but when I go to my domain it said 404 error. server not found or something like that.

second, I tried to install with Lamp Stack and manually unzip the folder to /var/www/html but isn't working. it said server error or not found

but when I tried on localhost with Xampp. it works just fine. All I need to do on Xampp just unzip the folder and it works
do you have the right PHP version? on cyberpanel

Reactions: Babak
Here is the problem on new update.I am facing problem with payment section.When i click continue to payment it shows 500 error.
Any solution mate?
prob.png

Here is the problem on new update.I am facing problem with payment section.When i click continue to payment it shows 500 error.
Any solution mate?
prob.png
you need to upload the database included in the files

After uploading the update file i uploaded the updated sql file mate.Everything is working fine except payment option :(
seem to be script problem I have seen more people in the comment section facing the same issue waiting on a response from the developer I keep you posted in case there another update

• Love
Reactions: arkobd
seem to be script problem I have seen more people in the comment section facing the same issue waiting on a response from the developer I keep you posted in case there another update
Thank you so much mate.Waiting for the solution.

Regards-

1596208263710.png

I unzip the Install Zip file, and this is what I've got.. anyone can help?
*and if I try to unzip the Update File, I got error 500

@tuton012 , can you help me?

Last edited:
1596208263710.png

I unzip the Install Zip file, and this is what I've got.. anyone can help?
*and if I try to unzip the Update File, I got error 500

@tuton012 , can you help me?
are you trying to do a fresh install? we are waiting a response from the dev for the error 500

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock