• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
hi is there anyone who can help me with establishing a API and IPG payment gateways on active commerce cms 3.9 ( payment gateways only has the documentation )
payment will be 80USD

should be as add-ons to active commerce cms which will also work for future updates ... contact me my mail [email protected]

thanks

Получилось установить плагин Slug теперь он работает. Раньше было product/ --Hfgaf-

Также исправиль Club point v.1.2 он тоже работает исправно.

hi is there anyone who can help me with establishing a API and IPG payment gateways on active commerce cms 3.9 ( payment gateways only has the documentation )
payment will be 80USD

should be as add-ons to active commerce cms which will also work for future updates ... contact me my mail [email protected]

thanks

if you get someone also ping me... i also want to integrate some payment gateway

Bro How Did You fixed It

find this code:::
for Add product and Edit Product in
public_html/app/Http/Controllers/ProductController.php

PHP:
 if($product_stock == null){
                    $product_stock = new ProductStock;
                    $product_stock->product_id = $product->id;
                }

$product_stock->variant = $str;
                $product_stock->price = $request['price_'.str_replace('.', '_', $str)];
                $product_stock->sku = $request['sku_'.str_replace('.', '_', $str)];
                $product_stock->qty = $request['qty_'.str_replace('.', '_', $str)];

/*update this to update current_stock for variants */
              $totalstock=$request['qty_'.str_replace('.', '_', $str)];              
              $totalsum  += $totalstock;
              $product->current_stock=$totalsum;
              $product_stock->save();

}

$product_stock->save();
        }

I need you help Guys...When I tried to install the attached version (located at the beginning of the page, blue button with "Go to Download Button" text), after step 2 (Provide your codecanyon purchase code) the next page is https://activeitzone.com/check/ resulting from this i think the uploaded version is not nulled...please your help to solve this issue.

Attachments

• product-acti.jpg
    product-acti.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
PROBLEMS

1.PAGE ARE SO SLOW
2. LIVE API PAYPAL DONT WORK
3. BUGS WITH DESACTIVE PAYMENT GATEWAYS
4. ADMIN LOGIN BUGGED.
5. ADD PRODUCT BUGGED .

in /public_html/ .htaccess file pleasse add

Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

Paste above

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

Hi, thanks for the script.
Is anyone struggling with speed with the v3.9? It's extremely slow. Any help is appreciated.

i tryed to traduit some word and i have this probleme now all apge has plocked

Attachments

• kooo.png
    kooo.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 16
Dont use anymore this script , 1 month working good but aftdr 1 months everything has been erased

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock