• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
Demos some times won't import because it needs to validate licence, but the script works you just have to add categories then products and then play with the theme design , I understand it's easier to change the demo but in this case you have to start from scratch. The script works perfect. Regards

Were you later able to import demo?
Demos some times won't import because it needs to validate licence, but the script works you just have to add categories then products and then play with the theme design , I understand it's easier to change the demo but in this case you have to start from scratch. The script works perfect. Regards

I just installed your null version from scratch but importing the demo is impossible
can you help me please

You can not import data with any nulled version , Create your own content
Bro , if you have any source of getting original installed file with activation then you can do a idea for us ( if possible).

like as : after active the CMS and import demo data on your hosting you can share this database and public folder from hosting. i think if we replace the database and public folder it may work perfectly.

Please do something...

hello , someone knows how to change timezone from admin panel, I didnot found any option for it

Tuton updated Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405 with a new update entry:

V8.4

Untouched Version

version : 8.4 (06/03/2024)

- Guest Checkout :
We are introducing “Guest Checkout” to provide your customers a seamless shopping experience.
Now your customers can Add products to Cart & Checkout without login/registration.
If your customer has previous registration they will be logged in with their old account.

- Frequently Brought Product option for admin and seller :
Introducing our “Frequently Brought...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock